Posted on 2020-04-26, by books_lover.
Claire Rabin innovatively applies the Winnicottian theory of the ‘good enough mother’ to couple therapy, redirecting attention to the therapeutic relationship and the therapist’s self-awareness regardless of the methods used. Using this lens, even the therapist’s mistakes become an opportunity for repairing both the therapeutic relationship and the partners’ own personal maturity. The intensity and pressure of couple therapy can make each case a test of the therapist’s competence. The need for neutrality constitutes on-going pressure on the therapist and the proliferation of therapeutic methods can cause confusion about which might be most useful in each situation. Applying theory effectively is easier said than done within the context of the powerful emotions unleashed in sessions, which can result in a catastrophic atmosphere. These factors can make it hard for therapists to utilise their own skills and knowledge within sessions of couple therapy. The book explores how therapists a
- Ebooks list page : 43398
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Mirror Crack'd: When Good Enough Therapy Goes Wrong and Other Cautionary Tales for the Humanistic Practitioner
- 2020-03-10Systemic Research in Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy and Counseling (European Family Therapy Association Series)
- 2019-01-15How to be a Good Enough GP Surviving and Thriving in the New Primary Care Organisations
- 2019-01-10How to be a Good Enough GP Surviving and Thriving in the New Primary Care Organisations
- 2018-12-20How to be a Good Enough GP Surviving and Thriving in the New Primary Care Organisations
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Intimacy from the Inside Out: Courage and Compassion in Couple Therapy
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Object Relations and Relationality in Couple Therapy: Exploring the Middle Ground (The Library of Object Relations)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Good Enough Parenting: An In-Depth Perspective on Meeting Core Emotional Needs and Avoiding Exasperation
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Good Enough Endings: Breaks, Interruptions, and Terminations from Contemporary Relational Perspectives (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
- 2017-03-25Intimacy From the Inside Out Courage and Compassion in Couple Therapy
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Good Enough Endings: Breaks, Interruptions, and Terminations from Contemporary Relational Perspectives (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
- 2016-10-20Object Relations and Relationality in Couple Therapy Exploring the Middle Ground
- 2013-08-02Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy [Repost]
- 2012-04-05Is Goodness without God Good Enough?: A Debate on Faith, Secularism, and Ethics
- 2021-06-02Various Artists Prosecco Flute and Good Company (2021)
- 2021-03-21When Perfect Isn't Good Enough (Second Edition): Strategies for Coping with Perfectionism [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-20To Release Stress Cure for Stress and Good Vibes (2021)
- 2021-03-03Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.