Posted on 2021-04-04, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 36 lectures (5h 29m) | Size: 1.47 GB
Learn Python with projects covering game and Learn how games work using Python as a tool
What you'll learn:
Create 2D videogames in python
Learn how to make videogames with various tools using python
Learn the basics of videogame design in python
Use advanced Python concepts to code a role playing game
Use programming fundamentals to build a calculator
Find additional packages to expand the functionality of Python
Please watch the preview lectures and read the description of this course before enrolling.
If you want to get started programming in Python, you are going to LOVE this course! This course is designed to fully immerse you in the Python language, so it is great for you.
One of the best ways to learn coding is by making videogames; and this is what this course is about. We will make 4 videogames that are becoming progressively more complex and we will be using the python programming language for it.
We will start with Tkinter, which is a popular Python module that makes game development easy. With that, we will make a egg catcher , matchmaker and Caterpillar Game . While both are fairly simple they will teach you the fundamentals of the module and give you the ability to achieve a wide range of games.
All the lessons are set up to maximize learning: There will be a challenge in almost every video; the project files for each lesson will be included in the video and I will be answering questions in the forum every day.
All the tools we will encounter in this course are free to use and open to everyone. So there is no limitation on starting immediately.
Who this course is for
Beginner python developers interested in video games
Python developers interested in video games
Any aspiring Game Developer who wants to step into this crazy and fun world of creating games for joy and profit
- Ebooks list page : 47085
- 2021-03-31Python Game Development Python GUI Programming 2021 (Full Course)
- 2021-03-09Python Game Development | Python GUI Programming | 2021
- 2021-03-08Python Game Development | Python GUI Programming | 2021
- 2021-09-02Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2021-08-04Udemy Python Gui Programming
- 2021-04-10Udemy - Python GUI Programming Create 9 Desktop Applications
- 2020-04-01Udemy Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- 2020-03-07Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2020-02-29Udemy - Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- 2020-02-25UDEMY PYTHON GUI PROGRAMMING BUTTONSMENUS USING TKINTER TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-22UDEMY PYTHON GUI PROGRAMMING BUTTONSMENUS USING TKINTER TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-01-11Udemy Python Gui Programming
- 2021-07-11UDEMY PYTHON - A TO Z FULL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2021-06-30UDEMY PYTHON - A TO Z FULL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2020-02-25UDEMY PYTHON A TO Z FULL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2020-02-22UDEMY PYTHON A TO Z FULL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2019-08-09Udemy - PYTHON - A to Z Full Course for Beginners
- 2019-04-10Udemy Python A To Z Full Course For Beginners Tutorial H0wt0
- 2019-01-23Udemy Python - A To Z Full Course For Beginners Tutorial-H0Wt0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.