Posted on 2021-04-26, by voska89.
Created by AD Chauhdry (AD Maths Plus Academy) | Last updated 11/2020
Duration: 6h9m | 8 sections | 31 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 2.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Learn everything about biostatistics, clinical research, statistics, probability, linear regression and correlation
What you'll learn
What is biostatistics?
What are variables?
Types of variables
What is data?
Types of Data
What is sampling?
What is distribution?
Types of distributions
What is estimation?
Types of estimations
What is probability?
How to find the probability of different data?
What is regression?
Coefficient of regression
Coefficient of correlation
Must have basic sense of mathematics
In this course you will learn all about the introduction to biostatistics/clinical research and its application in medical and life sciences. The contents of introduction to biostatistics/clinical research are purely the biostatistics contents and the courses is being taught in every biological and medical sciences. This course of introduction to biostatistics is highly demanded in all the fields where life exist. All the branches of medical sciences are totally blinded without the application of statistics. Since the today sciences are heavily rely on the introduction to biostatistics and therefore the course has its huge importance due to its uniqueness.
There are more than six sections and 5 hours videos contents in the course and every section contains the videos as per their titles. The course has designed on power point slides and on writing tablets along with instructor face to face teaching. In the beginning I have explained the basics of biostatistics and when you will move sections to sections then you will learn the advance topics of biostatistics.
The course has application in many field like pharmaceutical, medical, agriculture, life sciences, business study, IT industry and in every field of life. Therefore, every students of whatever the field should enroll in this course. Due to its vast and emerging applications and interest, many of the students around the world search the complete contents on different platform including You Tube but they could not find the complete course. That's why I have decided to make this course and of course you can learn now all these contents without any hesitations.
I would like to suggest the following things to take this course
1. If you are just watching the videos and you think that you will get the mastery over the subjects then I can say you that the course is not for you. You will learn only the distorted contents by watching and get the mastery when you will make the notes by writing on your notebook. Note every contents and concentrate on your learning by watching and put questions on every videos where you will that you have not clear.
2. Put the questions to your instructors and your instructor will give the prompt response of each of your questions until you will not get the mastery over your subjects
3. Don't skip any video and watch the complete course. Set your time and watch 3 to 4 videos daily or less and complete the course in one weak.
4. Read other books or ask from instructor that which book they should study to get mastery over the subjects
5. If you are the students of a university or college and you are taking this course and attending the offline classes in your classroom then compare this course with your classroom contents. Discuss these contents with your fellows and teachers.
Honestly, it is totally the blindness when you just watch the videos and that's means that you just want to taste a things or you just have the distorted learning.
Apply all of the above instructions then this course is much valuable for you and otherwise you will just waste the money. However you can enroll because of thirty day money back guarantee as well.
When you will complete the course then you will have the certificate of completion and you can show this certificate to your company or you can use it as your profile.
Most importantly, if you are the students of research in any discipline then this course is much valuable for you because in today research disciplines the research is statistical and you research is incomplete without showing the statistical data. Hope you will all follow my instructions and will like to enroll in my course. And forget to give the feedback of the course by rating and writing the review. Best of luck and please stay healthy. See you in the course.
WHAT PEOPLE ASK ABOUT MY COURSES?
Here are some review about my courses by the students.
1-Steven Miller: This is a great course. I am quarantined due to a Global Pandemic. I cannot think of a better way to manage my time but by self improvement. I am a retired professor of mathematics and statistics. I love the course. This is like sitting in an advanced undergraduate course again. No fluff, no frills, just math. I went to college in the early 1970's, so I am very comfortable with this delivery. This course took me back 50 years. I found I remembered much more Topology than I thought. I am now looking for an online Topology textbook with accompanying workbook!!!! Thank you every so much.
2- Brava Man: Superb course!!
The instructor is very knowledgeable and presents the Quantum Physics concepts in a detailed and methodical way.
We walked through aspects like doing research and implementation via examples that we can follow in addition, to actual mathematical problems we are presented to solve .
3- Manokaran Masikova: This is a good course to learn about quantum mechanics from basic and he explained with example to understand the concept.
4- Dr B Baskaran: very nice to participate in the course and very much interesting and useful also.
5- Mashrur Bhuiyan: Well currently i am an Engineering student and i forgot the basics of my calculus . but this course helped me to get a good understanding of differentiation and integration. Overall all of the teaching method is good.
6- Kaleem Ul Haq: Really a great explanations and each step have explain well. I am enjoying this course. He is familiar instructor in calculus. I have seen many lectures of this instructor before taking this course.
Thanks for reading the description of this course. Hope you will join me in this course. Have a nice day and wish you good luck.
Who this course is for:Biostatistics
- Ebooks list page : 47439
- 2021-04-16Udemy - Biostatistics Clinical Research
- 2021-04-16Udemy - Biostatistics / Clinical Research
- 2012-01-03Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-12-11Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-11-29Opportunities to Address Clinical Research Workforce Diversity Needs for 2010
- 2011-11-20Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise
- 2011-08-26Opportunities to Address Clinical Research
- 2008-02-19[request]clinical research coordinator handbook
- 2021-03-12Epidemiology and Biostatistics: An Introduction to Clinical Research, 1st Edition - Removed
- 2021-02-16Epidemiology and Biostatistics: An Introduction to Clinical Research, 1st Edition - Removed
- 2018-07-18Methods and Biostatistics in Oncology Understanding Clinical Research as an Applied Tool
- 2018-06-01Methods and Biostatistics in Oncology Understanding Clinical Research as an Applied Tool - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Sample Size Calculations in Clinical Research, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Sample Size Calculations in Clinical Research (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Epidemiology and Biostatistics: An Introduction to Clinical Research - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Epidemiology and Biostatistics: An Introduction to Clinical Research
- 2011-08-15Small Clinical Trials: Issues and Challenges (Compass Series)
- 2009-08-31Epidemiology and Biostatistics: An Introduction to Clinical Research
- 2007-07-06Sample Size Calculations in Clinical Research (Biostatistics, 11)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.