Posted on 2022-07-18, by voska89.
Last updated 4/2018
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.75 GB | Duration: 5h 39m
What you'll learn
Obtain an in depth understanding of accounting and Financial Reporting.
How to analysis a Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Comprehensive income.
How to calculate a Statement of Cash Flows correctly.
Understand Consolidations and the Consolidated Financial Statements.
How to disclose various items within the Annual Financial Statements correctly.
Understand various International Accounting Standards (IAS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Ability to discuss and apply a conceptual and regulatory frameworks for financial reporting.
Account for transactions in accordance with International accounting standards.
Analyse and interpret financial statements.
Prepare and present financial statements for single entities and business combinations in accordance with International accounting standards.
And much much more...
A basic understanding of accounting.
We would recommend looking at our ACCA F3 Financial Accounting course.
Pen and paper
This course is designed to develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities, including groups and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements. We will take a look at some of the more complex International Accounting Standards (IAS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Once you have completed this course you will have a broader and in depth understanding of accounting and Financial Reporting to better prepare yourself for whatever challenges you may face within the world of finance.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Tangible non-current assets (IAS 16)
Lecture 3 Investment property (IAS 40)
Lecture 4 Borrowing Costs (IAS 23)
Lecture 5 Intangible assets (IAS 38)
Lecture 6 Impairment of assets (IAS 36)
Lecture 7 Inventories (IAS 2)
Lecture 8 Leases (IAS 17)
Lecture 9 FInancial Instruments (IAS 32, IFRS & IFRS 9)
Lecture 10 Government Grants (IAS 20)
Lecture 11 Revenue (IFRS 15)
Lecture 12 Taxation (IAS 12)
Lecture 13 Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets (IAS 37)
Lecture 14 Events after the reporting period (IAS 10)
Lecture 15 Earnings per share (IAS 33)
Lecture 16 Introduction to groups
Lecture 17 The consolidated statement of financial position (IFRS 10)
Lecture 18 The consolidated statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
Lecture 19 Accounting for associates (IAS 28)
Lecture 20 Presentation of published financial statements (IAS 1)
Lecture 21 Reporting financial performance (IAS8 & IFRS 5)
Lecture 22 Calculation and interpretation of accounting ratios and trends
Lecture 23 Limitations of financial statements and interpretation techniques
Lecture 24 Statement of Cash Flows (IAS 7)
Lecture 25 Specialized, not-for-profit and public sector entities
People and students who are looking at expanding their knowledge on the accounting principles.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
- Ebooks list page : 53316
- 2022-07-20Acca Fr (F7) Financial Reporting
- 2022-07-14Acca: Fr (F7) Financial Reporting
- 2022-03-06Udemy - Advanced Excel for Financial Reporting & Financial Analysis
- 2022-02-13Udemy - Power BI for Financial Reporting and Financial Analysis
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Power BI for Financial Reporting and Financial Analytics
- 2011-05-20ACCA LSBF F7 Financial Reporting Video Lectures - Removed
- 2009-10-24ACCA Paper F7 Financial Reporting INT (2008)
- 2022-01-30Udemy - Financial Reporting & Analysis Complete Preparation 2021
- 2021-12-15Udemy - Introduction to Financial Reporting and Regulatory Framework
- 2021-11-18Udemy - Financial Reporting & Analysis w Ms Excel Power Pivot & DAX
- 2021-11-17Udemy - Financial Reporting & Analysis w Ms Excel Power Pivot & DAX (Updated)
- 2021-10-25Udemy - Financial Reporting w Power BI
- 2021-09-15Udemy - Financial Reporting & Analysis Complete Preparation 2021
- 2021-07-28Udemy - ACCA Financial Accounting (FAFFA)
- 2021-07-19Udemy - CFA® Level 1 (2122) - Complete Financial Reporting Analysis
- 2014-02-19LSBF Live ACCA F7 Financial Reporting 2013
- 2014-02-11LSBF Live - ACCA F7 Financial Reporting 2013
- 2013-10-15LSBF Live: ACCA F7 Financial Reporting 2013 Video Tutorial
- 2013-10-10LSBF Live - ACCA F7 Financial Reporting 2013 Video Tutorial
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.