Posted on 2021-05-17, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B091BGDYVZ | 2021 | 8 hours and 40 minutes |
One of the pioneers in energy healing and shamanism recounts 12 miraculous stories in which, through the use of shamanic energetic techniques, people experience extraordinary physical and emotional healings. Meet a dancer who could barely walk until a series of sessions with Alberto Villoldo; a businesswoman who is freed from headaches and discovers the benefits of an integrated interior life; and a young woman who confronts her past and recovers from crippling depression. Each of these stories is rooted in Villoldo's experience as a healer, mental health professional, and devotee of Indigenous wisdom and lore from around the world.
Ultimately, Villoldo demonstrates how a shaman assists us in discovering our own capacity for self-healing. He introduces us to physical, mental, and spiritual disease and presents techniques that can heal us, make us whole, and make us new. Having devoted 25 years of study to the healing practices of the Amazon and Andean shamans, Villoldo is teaching people how to actually grow new bodies. By learning ancient shaman wisdom from Alberto Villoldo, you can heal disease, eliminate emotional suffering, and even grow a new body that ages and heals differently. The stories in this book are amazing and inspiring.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47624
- 2021-05-12The Shaman's Book of Living and Dying
- 2010-05-02The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
- 2009-12-13The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying - Removed
- 2019-08-06!@(Nice) - Why You Should Read The Land of Open Graves: Living and Dying on the Migrant Trail by Jason De León Online or Download [#PDF #EPUB #MOBI]
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Land of Open Graves: Living and Dying on the Migrant Trail
- 2011-05-30Secret Ingredients The New Yorker Book of Food and Drink (Audiobook)
- 2011-05-29Secret Ingredients: The New Yorker Book of Food and Drink (Audiobook)
- 2011-05-29Secret Ingredients: The New Yorker Book of Food and Drink [Audiobook]
- 2011-07-15"The Tibetan Book of the Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche - Removed
- 2021-03-10A Shape in the Dark: Living and Dying with Brown Bears
- 2020-01-22The Bright Hour: A Memoir of Living and Dying
- 2019-06-30Living and Dying on the Factory Floor From the Outside In and the Inside Out
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Living and Dying in Brick City: Stories from the Front Lines of an Inner-City E.R.
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Zen of Living and Dying: A Practical and Spiritual Guide
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2011-09-09Near-Death Experiences, The Rest of the Story: What They Teach Us About Living and Dying and Our True Purpose
- 2008-12-22Living and Dying in the USA: Behavioral, Health, and Social Differentials of Adult Mortality
- 2021-04-19The Natural Plaster Book: Earth, Lime, and Gypsum Plasters for Natural Homes
- 2021-01-01The Everything Horse Book Buying, riding, and caring for your equine companion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.