The Mediterranean Sea in the Era of Global Change 2: 30 Years of Multidisciplinary Study of the Ligurian Sea
Posted on 2020-03-14, by books_lover.
Due to its particular characteristics, the Mediterranean Sea is often viewed as a microcosm of the World Ocean. Its proportionally-reduced dimensions and peculiar hydrological circulation render it susceptible to environmental and climatic constraints, which are rapidly evolving. The Mediterranean is therefore an ideal site to examine, in order to better understand a number of key oceanographic phenomena. This is especially true of the Ligurian Sea where, due to its geology, oceanic conditions are found close to the coast. As such, 30 years ago, an offshore time-series site provided a fresh impetus to a long history of marine biology research, which has generated a very important body of data and knowledge. This is the second volume, in a two-volume series, that summarizes this research. Across these two books, the reader will find 13 chapters that examine the geology, physics, chemistry and biology of the Ligurian Sea ? always with the goal of providing key elements of oceanography i
- Ebooks list page : 42988
- 2020-03-14The Mediterranean Sea in the Era of Global Change 1: 30 Years of Multidisciplinary Study of the Ligurian Sea
- 2012-01-12A Review of the U.S. Global Change Research Program s Draft Strategic Plan
- 2019-12-03Coviability of Social and Ecological Systems: Reconnecting Mankind to the Biosphere in an Era of Global Change: Vol. 2: Coviability Questioned by a Diversity of Situations
- 2019-11-22Coviability of Social and Ecological Systems: Reconnecting Mankind to the Biosphere in an Era of Global Change: Vol.1 : The Foundations of a New Paradigm
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sustainable Hydraulics in the Era of Global Change: Proceedings of the 4th IAHR Europe Congress (Liege, Belgium, 27-29 July 2016)
- 2021-06-25Corruption, Empire and Colonialism in the Modern Era: A Global Perspective - Removed
- 2020-12-26The Mediterranean Sea Its history and present challenges
- 2020-12-10Oil Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea Part II National Case Studies
- 2020-04-22The Seven Secrets of Germany: Economic Resilience in an Era of Global Turbulence
- 2019-12-27Oil Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea: Part II: National Case Studies (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2019-12-25Oil Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea: Part I: The International Context (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2019-03-01The Era of Global Business and Corporate Governance Environment, Structure and Challenges
- 2018-12-13Human and Environmental Security in the Era of Global Risks Perspectives from Africa, Asia and the P...
- 2018-11-14Knowledge and Skill Chains in Engineering and Manufacturing: Information Infrastructure in the Era of Global Communications (IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Synchronized Factories: Latin America and the Caribbean in the Era of Global Value Chains
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Era of Global Business and Corporate Governance: Environment, Structure and Challenges
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Mediterranean Sea: Temporal Variability and Spatial Patterns
- 2014-06-17Poverty and Social Exclusion around the Mediterranean Sea [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-11-09The Mediterranean Sea: Its history and present challenges [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.