Posted on 2021-08-18, by Jockerss.
The Global Economic Order - The International Law and Politics of the Financial and Monetary System
pdf | 4.44 MB | English | Isbn: 978-1839103094 | Author: Louka, Elli | Year: 2020
Exploring in depth the institutions that underpin the global economy, this study provides invaluable insights into why a minimum economic order has endured for so long and why states are unwilling to establish a maximum order, a global safety net for all. The author investigates how debt, a critical component of states' economic infrastructure, leads to debilitating crises, and how these crises undermine the economic autonomy and political independence of states. A must read for those who wish to understand how the world economic order operates and impacts the well-being of individuals and entire populations, this book is indispensable for professionals and students in the fields of law, political sciences and international relations and those who seek to understand why economic peace is, in many cases, beyond our reach.
Category:Foreign & International Law, Economic Policy, Economic Policy & Development
Hosters: Rapidgator |Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 49038
- 2010-02-08Globalization and the Reform of the International Banking and Monetary System
- 2021-08-15The Global Economic Order The International Law and Politics of the Financial and Monetary System
- 2020-11-24The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-24The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- 2020-06-02Competition Law Enforcement in the BRICS and in Developing Countries: Legal and Economic Aspects (International Law and Economics)
- 2020-04-08Application of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses by Investor-State Arbitral Tribunals: Implications for the Developing Countries (International Law and the Global South)
- 2019-07-18#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order by Paul Vigna Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI]
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Prism of Just War (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Ashgate Research Companion to Military Ethics (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Local Space, Global Life: The Everyday Operation of International Law and Development
- 2011-09-25The International Law of War:Transnational Coercion and World Public Order (The New Haven Studies in International Law and World Public Order, Vol)
- 2010-07-13The Legitimate Use of Military Force (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2009-07-03The Legitimate Use of Military Force (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2021-11-15International Law And The Politics Of History
- 2021-08-09International Law and the Cold War
- 2021-08-04International Law and the Cold War
- 2021-04-23Routledge Handbook of International Law and the Humanities
- 2020-12-22International Law and Armed Conflict Exploring the Faultlines
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.