The French Parliament and the European Union: Backbenchers Blues (French Politics, Society and Culture)
Posted on 2019-11-25, by rizentrop.
This book explores how the European Union has changed the French Parliament since 1992. It supports the view that the institutional adaptation of both assemblies to European affairs is largely superficial as it lacks a genuine involvement from members of parliament. Nevertheless, the role of backbenchers has changed in the context of European integration. New ways of behaving, thinking and representing have emerged. From specialized representatives to constituency members, from presidential aspirants to Eurosceptic sovereigntists, French national parliamentarians have adapted differently to the EU. Far beyond the sole scrutiny of European draft legislation, the book provides a comprehensive map of this changing environment. It supports the view that the process has been driven by the search for day-to-day emotional gratifications rather than utilitarian strategies.
- Ebooks list page : 41896
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2011-12-29Italy and the European Union (Brookings-Sspa Series on Public Administration)
- 2011-09-05Italy and the European Union
- 2012-05-20Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19: The Soviet Union's First Production Supersonic (Aerofax)
- 2021-12-16English and Translation in the European Union Unity and Multiplicity in the Wake of Brexit (True PDF)
- 2021-12-15The Great Deception The True Story of Britain and the European Union [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-09Reluctant European - Britain and the European Union from 1945 to Brexit
- 2021-10-19English And Translation In The European Union Unity And Multiplicity In The Wake Of Brexit (true
- 2021-10-09English and Translation in the European Union: Unity and Multiplicity in the Wake of Brexit (True PDF)
- 2021-09-04English and Translation in the European Union Unity and Multiplicity in the Wake of Brexit
- 2021-09-04The European Union's International Promotion of LGBTI Rights Promises and Pitfalls
- 2021-08-24Tourism, Urbanization, and the Evolving Periphery of the European Union - Removed
- 2021-08-06The European Union as a Global Actor Trade, Finance and Climate Policy - Removed
- 2021-03-12Fairhurst, Morano Foadi and Neller's Law of the European Union, 13th Edition
- 2021-02-22Public Opinion, Party Competition, and the European Union in Post Communist Europe - Removed
- 2021-01-10A New Beginning or More of the Same The European Union and East Asia After Brexit
- 2021-01-09France and Germany at Maastricht Politics and Negotiations to Create the European Union
- 2020-12-20Education and Solidarity in the European Union Europe's Lost Spirit
- 2020-12-12The European Union Politics and Policies, 7th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.