Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-07-31. By anonymous.
The Early National Period and Expansion: 1783 to 1859 (Handbook to Life in America)
Facts on File | ISBN: 0816071756 | 2009-04 | PDF | 275 pages | 7 Mb
Encompassing the period leading up to the Civil War, the interval from 1783 to 1859 witnessed the newly implemented concept of a democratically organized state. The fast growth of the national economy gave rise to a new middle class not founded on pedigree while the acquisition of new territories provided many opportunities for immigrants to seek their fortunes. As the colonies expanded into a country, writers and artists began to describe a national character in their works. Above all, the institution of slavery overshadowed the country's daily and political life and the battle for its abolition began to divide communities. Characterized by social upheaval and moral reform, this period in modern American history preceded one of the most significant battles fought on American soil: the Civil War.
- Ebooks list page : 3268
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Early National Period and Expansion: 1783 to 1859 (Handbook to Life in America)
- 2009-11-23The Early National Period and Expansion: 1783 to 1859 (Handbook to Life in America, Vol II)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Early National Period (Eyewitness History)
- 2013-06-17"The Early National Period (Eyewitness History)" (Repost)
- 2010-04-10The Early National Period (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2013-06-20The Civil War and Reconstruction: 1860 to 1876 (Handbook to Life in America) (repost)
- 2009-07-31The Civil War and Reconstruction: 1860 to 1876 (Handbook to Life in America)
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2011-12-28Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2011-09-14NASA's Contributions to Aeronautics (Volumes 1 And 2) free ebook download
- 2011-09-05Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2020-06-30The Economic System of the Early Islamic Period Institutions and Policies
- 2020-04-30Romance and History: Imagining Time from the Medieval to the Early Modern Period (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Literature)
- 2020-04-14Testimonies: States of Mind and States of the Body in the Early Modern Period (Archimedes (57))
- 2020-03-17Inexcusabiles: Salvation and the Virtues of the Pagans in the Early Modern Period (International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées (229))
- 2020-01-13Visual Culture and Mathematics in the Early Modern Period (Visual Culture in Early Modernity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.