Posted on 2022-09-23, updated at 2022-09-26, by predium.
The Complete Cloud Computing Software Architecture Patterns
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 21 lectures (3h 55m) | Size: 1.79 GB
Architect Large Scale Systems using Cloud Computing and Software Architecture Patterns
What you'll learn
Architect Modern Large Scale Software Systems
Solve Challenging System Design Problems using Software Architecture Patterns
Use Cloud Computing to Serve Millions of Users around the World
Design, Deploy and Test Real-life Production Systems
Some Software Engineering Experience (1-2 years)
Are you ready for your next career step?
Do you want to become a Software Architect or Technical Lead and work on impactful projects that help millions of users?
Then you came to the right place!
In this course, you will wear the hat of a Software Architect, solving some of the most challenging and important problems in system design, software architecture, and modern cloud computing.
Throughout the course, you will learn the most useful Software Architecture Patterns that any Cloud Software Architect needs to know, and which have already been successfully applied by the top tech companies
In each lecture you will be presented with
A new design problem
A common solution in a form of a Software Architecture Pattern
A real-life example where that pattern can be used
Important design and architecture considerations when implementing that pattern
By the end of the course
You will have a complete Software Architecture toolbox full of patterns that will help you architect a highly scalable, available, reliable, and responsive cloud-based system that can reach millions of users around the world and help grow your company's business.
In addition, knowing and understanding those Software Architecture Patterns can really set you apart in System Design Interviews, especially at FAANG and other top tech companies.
This course is ideal for you if
You are an experienced Software Engineer who understands that software engineering is more than just coding, and are ready to take your career to the next level
You are an aspiring or existing Software Architect or Technical Lead and want to ensure you make the right design decisions when architecting new cloud-based systems.
You are seeking or are currently in a role that requires deep knowledge of software architecture and cloud computing. This can be any role such as a Cloud Architecture or Cloud Consultant as well as a Technical Product Manager, Solutions Architect, or even a Manager overseeing large-scale projects.
- I am completely new to Software Architecture, is this the right course for me?
This course can be a great introduction to Software Architecture in general and will teach you some of the fundamental techniques that top companies use, to solve challenging design and architecture problems. If you are a complete beginner, I do recommend taking my other course Software Architecture & Design of Large Scale Systems, either before or in conjunction with this course.
- Is this a programming course or a Software Architecture course?
This is 100% a Software Architecture course. As a software engineer, knowing how to program is a given. If you look around, everyone in your team can code, starting from the most junior to the most senior developer. However, Software Architecture is the next level of abstraction as well as the next level in a software engineer's career. So the focus of this course is Software Architecture, specifically in a cloud computing environment. A topic that is rarely taught in the academy, boot camps, or even at work.
- Is this course specific to any cloud vendor such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure?
No. The Software Architecture Patterns you will learn in the course are completely implementation, platform, and cloud vendor independent. You can successfully implement them on any cloud vendor or programming language.
Who this course is for
Anyone who aspires to become a Software Architect or Technical Lead
Anyone who wants to gain deep knowledge and expertise in Architecture Large Scale Systems
- Ebooks list page : 54343
- 2022-09-16The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 07 September 2022
- 2022-09-12The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 07 September 2022
- 2022-09-09The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 15th Edition, 2022
- 2022-03-20The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 06 March 2022
- 2022-01-19The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 07 January 2022
- 2021-11-07The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 14 October 2021
- 2021-08-27The Complete Cloud Computing Course For Beginners (updated)
- 2021-01-17The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - January 2021
- 2020-11-17BDMs Definitive Guide Series The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - October 2020
- 2020-06-24The complete Cloud Computing With Amazon
- 2020-06-23The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 5th - Edition 2020
- 2020-06-22The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 5th Edition - April 2020
- 2020-06-01The complete Cloud Computing With Amazon
- 2020-04-19The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 5th Edition 2020
- 2020-04-19The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 5th Edition 2020 P2P
- 2020-04-05The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 5th Edition 2020
- 2020-01-16The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 4 Ed. 2019
- 2020-01-11The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 4th - Edition 2019
- 2019-12-21The Complete Cloud Computing Manual - 4 Ed
- 2019-12-15The Complete Cloud Computing Manual 4 Ed 2019
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.