Tag: Children's Reading
Posted on 2010-06-15, by phone_num.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press 2003 | 314 Pages | ISBN: 0521012457 , 0521813018 | PDF | 16 MB
Irish poets have produced some of the most exciting poetry in contemporary literature over the last fifty years. In addition to providing a unique introduction to major figures such as Seamus Heaney, this Companion introduces the reader to significant precursors such as Louis MacNeice or Patrick Kavanagh, as well as vital contemporaries and successors (including among others, Thomas Kinsella, Paul Muldoon and Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill.) The volume includes a chronology and guide to further reading and will prove invaluable to students and teachers.
- Ebooks list page : 6105
- 2010-11-01The Cambridge Companion To Contemporary Irish Poetry
- 2010-07-28The Cambridge Companion to Contemporary Irish Poetry
- 2010-06-15The Cambridge Companion to Contemporary Irish Poetry
- 2012-04-18The Cambridge Companion to Sartre (Cambridge Companions to Philosophy)
- 2017-06-13The Cambridge Companion To Shakespeare's Poetry
- 2011-10-05The Cambridge Companion To Eighteenth-Century Poetry
- 2011-10-05The Cambridge Companion To British Romantic Poetry
- 2011-08-10The Cambridge Companion to Modern Irish Culture (repost)
- 2010-06-06The Cambridge Companion to Eighteenth-Century Poetry
- 2010-05-30The Cambridge Companion to Shakespeare's Poetry
- 2010-04-08The Cambridge Introduction to Modern Irish Poetry, 1800-2000 (Cambridge Introductions to Literature)
- 2010-01-30Maureen N. McLane, James Chandler - The Cambridge Companion to British Romantic Poetry
- 2009-01-14The Cambridge Introduction to Modern Irish Poetry, 1800-2000
- 2012-01-04The Cambridge Companion to the Irish Novel - John Wilson Foster
- 2011-12-29The Cambridge Companion to the Irish Novel - John Wilson Foster
- 2011-12-29The Cambridge Companion to Modernist Poetry (Cambridge Companions to Literature)
- 2011-12-19The Cambridge Companion to the Irish Novel
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Contemporary Irish Poetry and the Canon: Critical Limitations and Textual Liberations (New Directions in Irish and Irish American Literature) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Cambridge Companion to Twentieth-Century Irish Drama (Cambridge Companions to Literature)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.