Posted on 2022-06-15, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHzLanguage: English | Size: 2.90 GB | Duration: 3h 37m
An introduction to machine learning and artificial intelligence focusing on art and computational creativity.
What you'll learn
Understanding problem solving: the role of art in technology and technology in art
Recognizing the importance of machine learning in real life
Understanding the concepts of automation, digitalization and computational creativity
Convolutional Neural Networks in Python
Learn concepts involving Automation and Digitization in terms of digital arts, and computational creativity the ability for a machine to create something novel
Introduction to Machine Learning: Models, Algorithms and Accuracy
An Internet Connection.
No programming Knowledge is required.
This course serves as an introduction to machine learning and artificial intelligence for the creative learner. It aims to help students gain an understanding into one of the leading fields in technology.
In the digital age, automation, coding and digitization are an artist's new medium. The course combines science and art and explores how creativity and technology work together. Artificial intelligence, problem-solving and critical and creative thinking form the building blocks of this course.
Students will b by expenting with the concept of computational creativity and create art through machines by means of code and integrated mathematics. They'll delve into the foundations of machine learning: artificial neural networks, data visualization and perfectly suited automated algorithms. This will be presented partially through discussing several examples of well known programs and platforms that make use of machine learning to greatly improve the quality and efficiency of their respective services. Students will gain a deeper understanding of the role that machine learning and artificial intelligence play in the modern world. They'll also experience the beauty of both left and right brain utilization.
Upon completion of this course, students will create their own artwork to demonstrate the application of artificial intelligence in creative solutions to modern-day problems.
Who this course is for
Creative learners wishing for an introduction to machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Ebooks list page : 52737
- 2022-06-12The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-05-27The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-05-25The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-07-10Probability Statistics - The Foundations of Machine Learning [Updated June 2022]
- 2022-06-21Art in the Age of Machine Learning (The MIT Press) (True PDF)
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-26The Beardmore-Farquhar Machine Guns Models of 1924
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela BollobÃ¡s
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.