Posted on 2022-08-20, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.80 GB | Duration: 1h 41m
SMEs and Startups
What you'll learn
Understand how to create sustainable business model
Understand and apply the concept of sustainable business from the United Nations Global Compacr
Identify key environmental and social aspects as strategies for sustainable business
Design sustainable business strategies
There is no prerequisute for this course.
This course aims to provide you with skills and knowledge on the design of business that , rather than taking from the earth, a sustainable business "borrows" resources with the intent to replenish them. This concept of responsible consumption is one that both businesses and consumers can promote and practice. We will examine keypoints from the UN and other international agencies. "A sustainable strategy is one that understands the flow of 'in' and 'out' - not just cash flow, but again, the resources both tangible and intangible that are required to create the product or service," said Freiberger.Colabello noted that the most effective sustainability strategies start with an organization's purpose, encouraging businesses to ask themselves these questions:Why does the organization exist?What problem is it solving?How is it going to improve the world, environment and society?"From there, a strategy can emerge that engages the entire brand ecosystem - internally, the supply chain, its communities and its industry," Colabello said. "The approach is prioritized and diagramed out, complete with goals, KPIs and a timeline. These are communicated both internally and externally, in keeping with transparency. Fortunately, profit incentives-as well as executives' increasing fears about climate change's potential negative effect on business operations-are giving companies plenty of reasons to join with citizens and act on climate change. Research indicates that consumer demand is, indeed, pushing businesses to alter their operations. In another Deloitte Insights survey, for instance, nearly two-thirds of companies said their customers have been demanding they switch to renewable sources of electricity. Nearly half said they're working on doing just that.Obviously, you can't have a sustainable business model without using sustainable resources. Many business activities are limited by finite resources or exceptionally high prices. On the other hand, some resources may be easily available yet environmentally harmful. Palm oil is a famous example of a cheap and plentiful resource, but farmers are razing acres of land and causing severe environmental destruction by cultivating the crop. Cheap resources may be tantalizing for business, but think about the big picture rather than taking a shortcut now.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Why Sustainability in Business?
Section 2: United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Business
Lecture 3 What is the United Nation Global Compact?
Lecture 4 Human Rights and Sustainable Business
Lecture 5 Environment and Sustainable Business
Lecture 6 Labour and Anti-Corruption for Sustainable Business
Section 3: Business Model and Sustainability Concept
Lecture 7 Diversity and Inclusion for Business
Lecture 8 Triple Bottom Line
Lecture 9 Business Model from the Sustainability Perspective
Section 4: Case Study for the Design of Sustainable Business
Lecture 10 Case Study 1: The Big Issue
Lecture 11 Case Study 2: Circular Economy Model
Lecture 12 Summary
Entry-level Entrepreneurs and Startup owners,Junior Business Managers,Entry-level Sustainability team members
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
- Ebooks list page : 53883
- 2022-08-13Sustainable Business Model
- 2022-08-09Sustainable Business Model
- 2022-01-13Economic Theory (River Publishers Series in Multi Business Model Innovation, Technologies and Sustainable Business)
- 2022-01-05Economic Theory (River Publishers Series in Multi Business Model Innovation, Technologies and Sustainable Business)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Managing Green Business Model Transformations (Sustainable Production, Life Cycle Engineering and Management) - Removed
- 2023-01-27Entrepreneurship - Creating Sustainable Business & Wealth
- 2023-01-27Account Management Strategies in B2B Sales Generating Customer Value and Building Sustainable Business Relationships
- 2023-01-26Master Course In Business Model And Business Model Canvas
- 2023-01-26Understanding Markets and Strategy How to Exploit Markets for Sustainable Business Growth
- 2023-01-26Entrepreneurship - Creating Sustainable Business & Wealth
- 2023-01-04Sustainable Business Strategy Analysis, Choice and Implementation
- 2022-12-28Green Mafia The Laziest Business Model To Make Money Online
- 2022-12-27Business Model Canvas Masterclass How Business Models Work
- 2022-12-27Green Mafia The Laziest Business Model To Make Money Online
- 2022-12-26Business Model Canvas Masterclass: How Business Models Work
- 2022-12-26Business Model Generation With Business Model Canvas - 2019
- 2022-12-23Business Model Masterclass How Business Work
- 2022-12-23Green Mafia The Laziest Business Model To Make Money Online
- 2022-12-22Business Model Canvas Masterclass: How Business Models Work
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.