Posted on 2019-07-14, by everest555.
File size: 60.05 MB
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is a set of comprehensive software tools to recover lost or inaccessible data from logically failed or corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system and storage devices. The toolkit recovers missing or deleted files and folders, RAID logical partitions, and data from formatted hard drives and systems that failed to boot.
• Supports file system such as NTFS, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4
• Restores data from damaged or corrupt RAID 0, 5, and 6 servers
• Recovers data from encrypted storage drives
• Constructs virtual RAID when probable RAID construction fails
• Option to create Disk Image for fast recovery from bad sectors
Data Recovery for Windows, Mac, & Linux Storage Media
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery runs on Windows operating system and helps recover lost or deleted data from Windows supported NTFS, FAT32, exFAT; macOS supported HFS, HFS+; and Linux supported Ext4, Ext3, & Ext2 file systems. It also automatically repairs disk errors, fixes disk permissions, and replaces damaged directory.
Finds Lost Partition & Recovers Data
The toolkit allows data recovery from a missing or deleted hard drive volumes and partitions. The 'Can't Find Drive' option helps to recover data from the non-visible partition. The software scans the entire storage drive and lists all the lost & deleted partitions of a hard disk. If the partition is still not found, the 'Deep Scan' option helps to scan the drive thoroughly and find the desired lost partitions.
Reconstructs RAID 0, 5, & 6 Server for Data Recovery
With this toolkit, data recovery from broken or inaccessible RAID 0, 5, & 6 server is fully automatic. Unlike other RAID recovery tools that require you enter RAID parameters, this toolkit automatically detects the RAID parameters, identifies the RAID factors, and constructs probable RAID array. It supports both hardware & software RAIDs and doesn't require a RAID controller card. It also supports recovery from 'NAS' based on RAID 0, 5, & 6.
Recovers Custom Files With Add Header Option
The 'Add Header' option under 'Advanced Settings' lets you add additional file types (or user-defined file types) apart from those already mentioned in the 'File Lists'. This option can be used to add a new file type or edit an existing file type with its average size to facilitate precise and faster recovery process.Additional Advantages
Recover Data from Encrypted Hard Drives
Unlike other products in the market that fails or crash while recovering data from encrypted disks, the Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery recovers data from a password-protected storage drive with a few clicks. Recovery from an encrypted hard drive and storage media requires the password that must be entered when prompted - before the recovery process starts.
Clone Your Hard Disk
The toolkit has an option to create a 'Disk Image', which is a mirror image of any storage device from which you want to recover data such as Internal or external disks, volumes, USB drives, SD cards, etc. The disk image is saved as an IMG file where recovery can be performed. This option allows you to recover data from a hard drive with bad sectors. Additionally, you can specify the 'Starting' & 'Ending' sectors on the storage device to create an image of the selected region on the hard drive instead of entire drive.
Supports Multiple External Storage Devices
It supports data recovery from different storage devices such as SSDs, hard drives, SD cards (Mini SD, micro SD, SDHC/SDXC card) and from missing, unmounted, or corrupt Linux, Mac, & Windows based volumes. Simply connect the external storage, launch the software, run a scan, and save recovered files at the desired location.
Construct Virtual RAID
The toolkit provides an innovative option that builds a Virtual RAID construction when RAID reconstruction fails due to incorrect RAID parameters or other similar reasons. The Virtual RAID facilitates 'RAW Recovery' as well as 'Search Lost Volume' operation to recover the lost data from the corrupt or inaccessible RAID.
SMART Drive Monitor with Disk Cloning
The newly included SMART Drive Monitor utility in the software keeps proactive check on several vital attributes of the hard drive to prevent data loss due to drive failure. The Scan Disk locates bad sectors on the drive to determine its tolerance and readiness to withstand a routine data recovery process. Otherwise, the Clone Disk feature allows to create a replica of the drive for data recovery, and thereby prevent permanent data loss situations that may arrive due to drive failure.
Repair corrupt Video
The add-on video repair feature fixes corruption in virtually all types of video file formats. It's the one video repair tool that you would ever need to restore corrupt videos irrespective of the device- digital camera, DSLR, drone, smartphones etc. - that was used to record them. Besides, the software works effectively across the entire video production cycle including video recording, media transfer, video editing, video conversion, or any other type of video.
Preview before Recovery
With Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery, lost or deleted files can be previewed before saving. This helps in precise data recovery. After the scan, the software classifies all files in a Tree View, File Type, and Deleted List. Click on any file to preview it. This feature can be manually turned on/off by the user.
Raw Data Recovery with Deep Scan
When the 'Quick Scan' is not able to find the desired data, the 'Deep Scan' option helps to recover data by thoroughly scanning each and every bit of lost or deleted data from the storage drives & volumes. It searches data based on 'File Signatures' and facilitates RAW data recovery which is helpful in case of a severely corrupt volume.
Compress & Save Recovered Files
The toolkit provides an 'Advanced Settings' option to compress & save recovered files at your desired location. You can either choose to compress each recovered file individually or save all the recovered files into one single compressed file. Further, you can choose to exclude, include, or recover only 'Deleted Files & Folders' and specify file filter while saving the selected data.
Selective File Recovery
Select only those file types that you want to recover from the storage drive, before starting the scan process. This facilitates faster scanning as the toolkit searches only for the specified type of files. There are various file types that are already listed in the 'File List' option. You can select the required file formats from the list for their recovery.
Repair corrupt or damaged Photos
Try out the add-on photo repair utility to restore corrupt, damaged, and broken image files in pristine condition. The software fixes the photos taken with any major camera brand in a variety of file formats such as JPEG and TIFF. It also repairs RAW camera image files stored in USB stick, SD card, SDXC, SDHC, or any other external storage compatible with Windows. It can simultaneously repair several files of different types, with option to preview them before saving. Even the severely corrupt files - which are otherwise beyond the scope of repair - can be redeemed in the form of thumbnails.
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
- Ebooks list page : 40883
- 2022-01-22Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.2.0.0 Multilingual
- 2021-04-23Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.1.0.0 Multilingual
- 2021-04-15Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.1.0.0 Multilingual
- 2021-04-15Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery 10 0 0 0 Multilingual
- 2021-04-14Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.1.0.0 Multilingual
- 2021-02-03Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.0.0.0 Multilingual
- 2020-05-25Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 126.96.36.199 Multilingual
- 2020-01-26Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 188.8.131.52 Multilingual
- 2020-01-25Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 184.108.40.206 Multilingual
- 2020-01-19Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 2020-01-19Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 18.104.22.168 Multilingual
- 2019-12-26Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 22.214.171.124 Multilingual
- 2019-07-14Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 126.96.36.199 Multilingual
- 2019-07-10Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 188.8.131.52 Multilingual
- 2019-03-14Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 184.108.40.206 Multilingual
- 2019-02-27Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 2022-01-22Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.2.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2022-01-22Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.2.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2021-04-13Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.