Posted on 2022-08-16, by avaxshare.
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.45 GB | Duration: 1h 12m
Learn Several different Methods to Create a Stained Glass Look on your Handmade Cards
What you'll learn
Learn a simple Method to diecut the Window for your card in the same spot for all of your layers.
How to create a Stained Glass look with different Mediums
How to Colour your Mediums to create different looks.
The Must have tool for Stamping Sentiments Perfectly.
No Previous Experience Required
Welcome to the Stained Glass Techniques Card Class!In this Class you will learn several different ways to Create a Stained Glass/See Through Window on the front of your Cards. Each Card has a different Method/Variation.This Class comes with a Supply List PDF. The Supply List has pictures of each of the Sample Cards and Lists the Supplies used to create each one. Those Supplies are linked to where you can purchase those supplies if you choose. Each of the Card designs can easily be adapted with alternative Die Shapes and Stamps. You can find the Supply List with the Introduction Video.In this Class you will Learn:1 -A simple method to die cut your shape in the same place for all the Layers needed for your card front.2 -How to Create 5 different style Stained Glass Cards.3 -How to use different Mediums to create a thick Glassy look.4 -How to colour/alter your Mediums to create different Glass appearances.5 -The Secret to Heat Embossing on Acetate.6 -The Best way to add a Sentiment to your finished Card to ensure a perfectly Stamped Sentiment.Note: as stated above, I share the supplies I used to demo for class but you can easily swap for different dies/stamps/sentiments/colours to Customize your Creations.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Stained Glass Technique Card Class Introduction
Lecture 2 Flower Card: Die Cut Prep
Lecture 3 Flower Card: Colouring & Adding Glossy Accents
Lecture 4 Flower Card: Assembly & Finishing Touches
Lecture 5 Tree Card: Die Cut Prep
Lecture 6 Tree Card: Stained Glass Technique
Lecture 7 Tree Card: Assembly & Finishing Touches
Lecture 8 Snowflake Card: Frosted Stained Glass Technique
Lecture 9 Snowflake Card: Assembly & Finishing Touches
Lecture 10 Butterfly Card: Stamping Embossing & Colouring
Lecture 11 Butterfly Card: Assembly & Final Touches
Lecture 12 Poinsettia Card: Stamping, Embossing & Colouring
Lecture 13 Poinsettia Card: Final Touches
Lecture 14 Stained Glass Card Class Thank You
Papercrafters wanting to Learn how to Create Stained Glass Look Cards using Stamps and Dies.
- Ebooks list page : 53825
- 2022-11-08Stained Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-08-09Stained Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-08-04Stained Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-07-21Stained Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-08-05Faux Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-08-04Faux Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-07-21Faux Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-11-24Stained Glass A Maker's Guide to Creating, Installing and Repairing Leaded Glass
- 2022-11-14Slider Card Class
- 2022-11-12One Die, Four Ways Card Class
- 2022-11-11Slider Card Class
- 2022-11-11Gothic Church Artwork Stained Glass And Sculpture
- 2022-11-08Watercolour Florals Card Class
- 2022-11-08Spring Chicks Card Class
- 2022-11-08Stunning Stained Glass in Procreate
- 2022-10-29Magic Colour Slider Card Class
- 2022-10-28Slider Card Class
- 2022-10-27Autumn Leaves Stamping Techniques Card Class
- 2022-10-25Slider Card Class
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.