Author: Jon Acuff
Posted on 2021-03-31, updated at 2021-04-23, by temrick.
Overthinking isn't a personality trait. It's the sneakiest form of fear.
It steals time, creativity, and goals. It's the most expensive, least productive thing companies invest in without even knowing it. And it's an epidemic. When New York Times bestselling author Jon Acuff changed his life by transforming his overthinking, he wondered if other people might benefit from what he discovered. He commissioned a research study to ask 10,000 people if they struggle with overthinking too, and 99.5 percent said, "Yes!"
The good news is that in Soundtracks, Acuff offers a proven plan to change overthinking from a super problem into a superpower.
When we don't control our thoughts, our thoughts control us. If our days are full of broken soundtracks, thoughts are our worst enemy, holding us back from the things we really want. But the solution to overthinking isn't to stop thinking. The solution is running our brains with better soundtracks. Once we learn how to choose our soundtracks, thoughts become our best friend, propelling us toward our goals.
If you want to tap into the surprising power of overthinking and give your dreams more time and creativity, learn how to DJ the soundtracks that define you. If you can worry, you can wonder. If you can doubt, you can dominate. If you can spin, you can soar.
- Ebooks list page : 47030
- 2021-04-23Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking
- 2021-04-15Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking
- 2021-04-14Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-11Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2020-04-16The Allergy Solution: Unlock the Surprising, Hidden Truth about Why You Are Sick and How to Get Well
- 2019-07-29@(Good) - Why You Should Read The Thing with Feathers: The Surprising Lives of Birds and What They Reveal About Being Human by Noah Strycker Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF] - Removed
- 2019-07-18!@(Nice) - Why You Should Read How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where, and Why It Happens by Benedict Carey Online or Download [#PDF #EPUB #MOBI] - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Allergy Solution: Unlock the Surprising, Hidden Truth about Why You Are Sick and How to Get Well
- 2021-05-31Emily Nagoski Come The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life Simon Schuster 2021
- 2021-05-26Who Are You, Really The Surprising Puzzle of Personality by Brian R Little
- 2021-05-24The Self Delusion The Surprising Science of Our Connection to Each Other and the Natural World (Audiobook)
- 2021-05-12The Food Solution : Eating for Today to Save Tomorrow
- 2021-05-12Grace Bomb: The Surprising Impact of Loving Your Neighbors
- 2021-04-25Inside the Hotel Rwanda: The Surprising True Story ... and Why It Matters Today
- 2021-04-15Inside the Hotel Rwanda: The Surprising True Story ... and Why It Matters Today
- 2021-04-15The Goddess Solution by Lisa Marie Rankin
- 2021-04-14The Goddess Solution: Practical Wisdom for Everyday Life
- 2021-04-01German Railroads, Jewish Souls: The Reichsbahn, Bureaucracy, and the Final Solution
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.