Tag: Science Related
Posted on 2008-12-09. By anonymous.
PDF | English | 137 pages | 11.4 MB
Wealthy nations now devote billions of dollars each year to helping low- and middle-income countries confront HIV/AIDS epidemics. Investment in biomedical research has also shot up. What has come of this flood of money? And will there be enough in the future to meet increasing demands?
HIV/AIDS: Follow the Money
Over the past decade, funding for HIV/AIDS research and treatment in low- and middle-income countries has exploded, jumping more than 20-fold to $10 billion last year. The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the largest funder of basic research, also doubled its budget to nearly $3 billion. How these dollars have been divvied up and what they have accomplished? How countries have dealt with this sudden influx of cash? Who's minding the store and what happens when abuses occur?
From Atop a Mountain, A Deeper Look at the Sun
The world's largest solar telescope could help answer long-standing questions about our nearest star. But with environmental opposition and budgetary challenges, will it get built?
Building a Scientific Legacy on a Controversial Foundation
Most scientists deplore the practice. But the first wave of congressional earmarks for academic research created two centers that have stood the test of time.
Water Everywhere on Early Mars But Only for a Geologic Moment?
Planetary scientists pursuing water and life on Mars must reconcile mounting evidence of a young planet awash in life-sustaining water with a growing realization that the martian surface was likely almost always dry.
Voting: In Your Genes?
At the Behavior Genetics Association meeting, a political scientist presented evidence that DNA has a hand in the intensity of people's partisan political attachments and even in whether they bother to vote.
For countries, US, RU,
For other countries,
- Ebooks list page : 2070
- 2008-12-09Science, July 18, 2008
- 2008-12-07Science, July 4, 2008
- 2008-11-24Science, July 4, 2008
- 2008-08-16Science July 11 2008..
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Computational Science and Its Applications - ICCSA 2008: International Conference, Perugia, Italy, June 30 - July 3, 2008, Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2011-10-24Computational Science and Its Applications - ICCSA 2008: International Conference, Perugia, Italy, June 30 - July 3, 2008, Proceedings, Part I ... Computer Science and General Issues)
- 2011-08-01Computational Science and Its Applications - ICCSA 2008: International Conference, Perugia, Italy, June 30 - July 3, 2008, Proceedings, Part I ... Computer Science and General Issues)
- 2010-04-10Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science: 34th International Workshop, WG 2008, Durham, UK, June 30 -- July 2, 2008, Revised Papers (Lecture Notes ... Computer Science and General Issues)
- 2009-07-01Science Magazine - July 11 2008
- 2008-12-07Science Illustrated (July-August 2008)
- 2008-11-09Ubuntu Unleashed 2008 Edition Jul 2008 eBook-BBL
- 2008-09-23Science Illustrated July/August 2008
- 2022-07-19Science - July 15, 2022 USA
- 2022-07-08Gleick, James - Chaos Making a New Science (Open Road, 2008)
- 2021-07-19How It Works Book of Incredible Science - July 2021 - Removed
- 2019-07-09Science - July 5, 2019 USA
- 2018-10-08Strange Science - July 2018
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Dynamics, Games and Science II: DYNA 2008, in Honor of Mauricio Peixoto and David Rand, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal, September 8-12, 2008 - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Advances in P-adic and Non-archimedean Analysis: Tenth International Conference June 30-july 3, 2008 Michigan State University East Lansing, Michigan (Contemporary Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.