Posted on 2022-08-01, by 0nelovee.
Programming for kids and beginners: Using Scratch & Microbit
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 20 lectures (3h 14m) | Size: 2.77 GB
Learn to code using Scratch & Microbit
What you'll learn
Understand and apply basic concepts of coding
Make cool animations and games using scratch
Create cool projects with microbit
Basic problem solving and logical thinking skills
No prior programming knowledge/experience needed.
Note: Course is intended for purchase by adults
About the Instructor
Divya Gopinath is the founder of Little Monks' Laboratory, where she and a team of passionate teachers teach coding to kids. After 10 years of hands on coding experience in the IT industry, Divya wanted to pursue her passion for teaching little kids. Students love her coding classes and find them quite interesting !
Throughout this course, we will be learning many concepts of coding/programming.
Every concept will be explained using a fun filled activity/game.
You will be taught how to apply the concept by creating a few projects in Scratch.
You will also be taught how to apply the same concept by creating different projects in Microbit.
By applying the same concept in two different tools, you will gain a strong understanding of the concept.
In future, you will be able to apply the same concept in some other tool / an entirely different programming language
What is unique about this course?
Appearance of instructor on screen to make it easier for students to follow
Use of two resources - Scratch and Microbit
Use of fun filled activities/games to make explanation of concepts easier
The concepts taught in this course include the following
Sample Projects in Scratch
1) Make cool animations
2) Make awesome patterns using shapes
3) Create a custom keyboard and make it play music !
4) Program a ballerina to perform a musical ballet recital !
Sample Projects in Microbit
1) Create a mood meter that you can use to express your mood.
2) Make two microbits talk to each other using the Microbit radio feature
3) Turn your microbit into a music player
4) Make your microbit behave like a score keeper, keeping track of your scores while you play a game !
Who this course is for
Course is intended for purchase by adults who want to introduce their kids in the age group 7 to 14 years to basic coding concepts
Adults who want to take their first step towards learning to code
- Ebooks list page : 53573
- 2022-07-28Programming for kids and beginners Using Scratch & Microbit
- 2022-07-28Programming for kids and beginners: Using Scratch & Microbit
- 2020-12-21Udemy - Coding for Kids and Beginners Learn Scratch Programming
- 2020-12-21Coding for Kids and Beginners Learn Scratch Programming
- 2019-11-18Programming for Kids and Beginners Learn to Code in Scratch
- 2022-06-23Arduino Programming for Kids and Beginners with Tinkercad
- 2022-06-16Programming for Kids and Beginners - Learn to code web apps
- 2022-06-08Programming for Kids and Beginners - Learn to code web apps
- 2022-06-04Programming for Kids and Beginners - Learn to code web apps
- 2022-06-02Programming for Kids and Beginners - Learn to code web apps
- 2022-03-31Arduino Programming for Kids and Beginners with Tinkercad
- 2022-03-10Arduino Programming for Kids and Beginners with Tinkercad
- 2022-03-03Programming for Kids and Beginners - Learn to Code in Python
- 2022-03-02Programming for Kids and Beginners Learn to Code in Python
- 2022-01-12Arduino Programming for Kids and Beginners with Tinkercad
- 2022-01-05Arduino Programming for Kids and Beginners with Tinkercad
- 2021-06-25Packt Project-Based Python Programming For Kids and Beginners-ZH
- 2021-06-23Packt Project-Based Python Programming For Kids and Beginners-ZH
- 2021-06-21Packt Project-Based Python Programming For Kids and Beginners-ZH
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.