Posted on 2021-03-25, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13: 978-1119658740 | 416 Pages | True PDF | 5.33 MB
Protect business value, stay compliant with global regulations, and meet stakeholder demands with this privacy how-to
Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity: The Essential Business Guide is your guide to understanding what "privacy" really means in a corporate environment: how privacy is different from cybersecurity, why privacy is essential for your business, and how to build privacy protections into your overall cybersecurity plan.
First, author Chris Moschovitis walks you through our evolving definitions of privacy, from the ancient world all the way to the General Law on Data Protection (GDPR). He then explains―in friendly, accessible language―how to orient your preexisting cybersecurity program toward privacy, and how to make sure your systems are compliant with current regulations.
This book―a sequel to Moschovitis' well-received Cybersecurity Program Development for Business―explains which regulations apply in which regions, how they relate to the end goal of privacy, and how to build privacy into both new and existing cybersecurity programs. Keeping up with swiftly changing technology and business landscapes is no easy task. Moschovitis provides down-to-earth, actionable advice on how to avoid dangerous privacy leaks and protect your valuable data assets.
Learn how to design your cybersecurity program with privacy in mind
Apply lessons from the GDPR and other landmark laws
Remain compliant and even get ahead of the curve, as privacy grows from a buzzword to a business must
Learn how to protect what's of value to your company and your stakeholders, regardless of business size or industry
Understand privacy regulations from a business standpoint, including which regulations apply and what they require
Think through what privacy protections will mean in the post-COVID environment
Whether you're new to cybersecurity or already have the fundamentals, this book will help you design and build a privacy-centric, regulation-compliant cybersecurity program.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46976
- 2021-07-09Wiley Privacy Regulations And Cybersecurity The Essential Business Guide 2020 RETAiL ePub eBook-L...
- 2021-03-24Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity: The Essential Business Guide
- 2018-08-14Down and Dirty The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Chesapeake Gardening and Landscaping: The Essential Green Guide
- 2021-12-15Hydroponics and Protected Cultivation A Practical Guide (True PDF)
- 2021-09-13MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Complete Study Guide (True PDF)
- 2021-08-18Dragonflies and Damselflies of Britain and Western Europe A Photographic Guide (True PDF)
- 2020-05-06The European Business Review [True PDF] - March April 2020
- 2020-03-12The European Business Review [True PDF] - January February 2020
- 2020-03-01Uncut The Ultimate Music Guide [True PDF] - December 2019
- 2019-11-28Uncut The Ultimate Music Guide [True PDF] - November 2019
- 2019-08-08The European Business Review [True PDF] - July August 2019
- 2013-06-04Skewed and Reviewed: The Magazine - April 2013 (True PDF)
- 2011-09-16The Essential Guide to Portraits - 2011 (2nd edition)
- 2019-12-23Cybersecurity Program Development for Business: The Essential Planning Guide
- 2018-08-22Cybersecurity Program Development for Business The Essential Planning Guide
- 2018-07-31Cybersecurity Program Development for Business The Essential Planning Guide [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-01Cybersecurity Program Development for Business The Essential Planning Guide
- 2021-12-13The Essential Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder New Tools and Techniques to Stop Walking on Eggshells [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.