Posted on 2022-06-23, by avaxshare.
Powerpoint 365 Fundamentals
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 20 lectures (1h 45m) | Size: 1.16 GB
Create Engaging PowerPoint Presentations
What you'll learn
Navigate the PowerPoint User Interface
How to Add New Slides to the Presentation
How to Delete Presentation Slides
How to Insert Text Boxes to a Slide
How to Add Bulleted and Numbered Lists to a Slide
How to Style Text Appearing on Slides
How to Alter the Size and Properties of Text Boxes
How to Add Headers and Footers to Presentations
How to Add and Manage Presentation Images
How to Download and use 3D Models in PowerPoint Presentations
Add Video and Audio Clips to PowerPoint Slides
How to Add and Customize Charts and Tables to PowerPoint Presentations
Augmenting Presentations with Slide Transitions
How to Add Animations to Slides
How to use tools to Proof Presentations like Spell Check
How to Use PowerPoint to Rehearse Presentations
How to Export your PowerPoint Presentations into other Formats
No experience is required. Anyone can be successful in this course
We've all sat through boring, uninspired presentations.
And then, there are those presentations that blow you away and leave you wanting more.
What sets the great presentations apart from the snoozers? One element is excellent presentation graphics! With this course, you can learn to create inspiring presentations using PowerPoint 365.
PowerPoint 365 Fundamentals starts from the beginning, helping you understand the standard Microsoft Office interface and showing you how to navigate through dozens of PowerPoint features. Mitchell, your instructor, will then take you through the essential PowerPoint features demonstrating each one. You'll also learn several tips and tricks to ensure you use PowerPoint productively.
This course is a learn-by-doing course. With each technique, you're invited to work alongside Mitchell as you learn the elements that make your presentation stand out-- Like adding 3D images to your presentations and animating your slides.
If you're giving your presentation live-- or online-- you'll learn how to use the rehearsal tools in PowerPoint so you can completely nail it when the time comes. You'll learn how to rehearse your presentation using tools like presentations notes and be equipped to update slides and slide order on the fly.
After completing PowerPoint 365 Fundamentals, you'll be able to master the art of presentation graphics and give engaging presentations that you will proudly feature in your career portfolio.
Who this course is for
People who want to create excellent presentations with PowerPoint
Students and Teachers needing to create PowerPoint presentations
Anybody who wants to improve their presentation skills with enhanced PowerPoint visuals
- 2022-06-15Powerpoint 365 Fundamentals
- Ebooks list page : 52865
- 2022-06-17Udemy - Powerpoint 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-06-15Powerpoint 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-06-25Office 365 Fundamentals Office 365 Essentials for work
- 2022-06-24Exam MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals [Video]
- 2022-06-21Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Guide Over 100 tips and tricks to help you get up and running with M3...
- 2022-06-21Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Guide Over 100 tips and tricks to help you get up and running with M365 q...
- 2022-06-16Skylines Academy - NEW! Microsoft MB-910 Certification Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-06-08Skylines Academy - NEW! Microsoft MB-910 Certification Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-06-01Skylines Academy - NEW! Microsoft MB-910 Certification Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-05-31Skylines Academy - NEW! Microsoft MB-910 Certification Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 2022-02-04Linkedin Learning - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) 1 Describe Cloud Concepts
- 2022-02-04Linkedin Learning - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900 4 Describe MS365 Pricing and Support
- 2022-01-30Linkedin - Exam Prep MB-910 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- 2022-01-30Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900 Practice Questions (updated 6 2021)
- 2022-01-30Exam Prep MB-910 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- 2022-01-14Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) 1 Describe Cloud Concepts
- 2022-01-13Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) - 1 Describe Cloud Concepts
- 2022-01-13Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) - 4 Describe MS365 Pricing and Support
- 2022-01-12Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900): 4 Describe MS365 Pricing and Support
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.