Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dave Curry | Publisher: O'Reilly & Associates | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 250 | ISBN: 0937175234 | ISBN13: 9780937175231 |
Description: Using C on the UNIX System provides a thorough introduction to the UNIX system call libraries. It is aimed at programmers who already know C, but who want to take full advantage of the UNIX programming environment. If you want to learn how to work with the operating system and to write programs that can interact with directories, terminals, and networks at the lowest level, you will find this book essential. It is impossible to write UNIX utilities of any sophistication without understanding the material in this book. Even if you don't want to program at this level, familiarity with the UNIX system interface is the mark of an experienced and fluent user. If you want to know how the C shell performs job control or how network addressing works, you will find the answer here. Your knowledge of the UNIX system is fundamentally incomplete until you can make C work for you.Using C provides discussions of the most important system calls as well as detailed descriptions of the important system data structures.Topics covered include: Low-level I/O (open, close, read, write). Files, directories, and the low-level structure of the file system. I/O control, including terminal management (ioctl). Reading the system administrative databases (getpwent, etc.). Time, timers, and timing. Signal handling. How one program starts another program (system, execv, fork). Job control. Interprocess communication (sockets, message queues, semaphores, shared memory). Networking (addressing, port numbers). This book is based on Berkeley 4.3 UNIX, but also covers System V.
Using C on the UNIX System (Nutshell Handbooks).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35749
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Inflammatory Disorders of the Nervous System: Pathogenesis, Immunology, and Clinical Management (Current Clinical Neurology)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Thermodynamic Foundations of the Earth System
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Another View of the Brain System
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Money, Banking, and the Financial System
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Robotic Exploration of the Solar System: The Golden Age 1957-1982 - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Behavioral Neurobiology of the Endocannabinoid System (Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Intercellular Communication in the Nervous System
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Using Inquiry in the Classroom: Developing Creative Thinkers and Information Literate Students
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Digital Tutors - Utilizing the Muscle System in CINEMA 4D - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Parasitic Infections and the Immune System
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Robotic Exploration of the Solar System: Part 2: Hiatus and Renewal, 1983-1996 (Springer Praxis Books) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Clinical Tests for the Musculoskeletal System - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Using Europe, Abusing the Europeans: Britain and European Integration, 1945-63 (Contemporary History in Context) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Computational Biomechanics of the Musculoskeletal System
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Computed Tomography of the Cardiovascular System
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Plasma Turbulence in the Solar System (SpringerBriefs in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] New Light on the Solar System: Scientific American Special Issue
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.