Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: George Tan | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 151 | ISBN: 9812790047 | ISBN13: 9789812790040 |
Description: This unique book fills a vital gap present in most study and examination guides - it offers inspiration and motivation to make the student want to excel. As such, it is a valuable complement to the author's other book, "Scholars' Secrets". The author shares his personal story about how he overcame poverty and parental abuse, and progressed from doing badly in primary school to topping his class in postgraduate studies. He also features stories about "famous failures" - people who succeeded in life despite having little or no formal education, such as Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and multi-millionaire Li Ka Shing.Thus, academic qualifications are by no means the "be all and end all". Ultimately, the difference lies in Praise, a life skills model developed by the author for excellence and success. Through the six key concepts of Prizedream, Rules, Analysis, Invincibility, Strategy and Excellence, this model will help you overcome whatever obstacles you face, as it leads you out of mediocrity and conformity towards your unique vision. The related titles include: "Scholars' Secrets" "Scholars' Secrets and Success Secrets" (Bundle).
Success Secrets: Real-Life Stories to Inspire and Motivate.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33546
- 2014-05-06Success Secrets: Real-Life Stories to Inspire and Motivate (repost)
- 2013-01-29Success Secrets: Real-Life Stories to Inspire and Motivate (repost)
- 2008-12-04Success Secrets: Real-Life Stories to Inspire and Motivate - Removed
- 2009-09-04Seven Success Secrets of Hypnotism Practice
- 2018-01-06[PDF] nfamous Scandals: Real Life Stories From the Sleazy Side of Celebrity
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Going Om: Real-Life Stories on and off the Yoga Mat
- 2014-03-11The Harder They Fall: Celebrities Tell Their Real-Life Stories of Addiction and Recovery
- 2019-07-15$(Top) - Why You Should Read Weird but True!: Ripped from the Headlines: Real-life Stories You Have to Read to Believe by National Geographic Kids Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Into the Light: Real Life Stories About Angelic Visits, Visions of the Afterlife, and Other Pre-Death Experiences
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Corpse Walker: Real Life Stories: China From the Bottom Up
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Tao of Bill Murray: Real-Life Stories of Joy, Enlightenment, and Party Crashing - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Tao of Bill Murray: Real-Life Stories of Joy, Enlightenment, and Party Crashing (Audiobook)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Weight Loss Interviews: The Real Life Stories Of How 13 People Lost Weight In Their Own Unique Way (With Pictures Included)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] From Fed Up to Fabulous: Real stories to inspire and unite women worldwide
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Success Secrets of Sherlock Holmes: Life Lessons from the Master Detective
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Success Secrets of Sherlock Holmes: Life Lessons from the Master Detective
- 2017-01-17[PDF] The Corpse Walker: Real Life Stories: China From the Bottom Up
- 2021-08-06The Heart of Change Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.