[PDF] Global Talent Management and Staffing in Mnes (International Business & Management)
Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ying Guo | Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1786353547 | ISBN13: 9781786353542 |
Description: Attracting, managing and retaining talented employees is an important area of human resource management. Managing talent across an organizations global network presents many challenges including expatriation and repatriation issues, cross-cultural adjustment of employees, and operating in different regulatory and economic environments. This volume provides insights into multinational enterprises (MNEs) global staffing and global talent management (GTM), and covers issues of global mobility from organizational, individual and contextual perspectives. The chapters in this edited volume cover historical development of expatriation, use of self-initiated and company-assigned expatriates, talent management in entrepreneurial firms, and talent retention through effective expatriation and repatriation programs in transitioning and emerging economies.
Global Talent Management and Staffing in Mnes (International Business & Management).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5208 dl's @ 2717 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8951 dl's @ 3896 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7448 dl's @ 3405 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Global Talent Management and Staffing in Mnes (International Business & Management)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 35886
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Global Talent Management: Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities (Management for Professionals) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Global Talent Management
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Global Talent Management
- 2020-11-29Global Talent Management Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Human Centered Management in Executive Education: Global Imperatives, Innovation and New Directions (Humanism in Business Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Private Banking and Wealth Management: The New Realities
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Supply Chain and Operations Management: A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value (Springer Texts in Business and Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Global Data Management - Emerging Communication (Studies in New Technologies and Practices in Communication)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Global Maritime Transport and Ballast Water Management: Issues and Solutions (Invading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Global Operations Management (Business Issues, Competition and Entrepreneurship)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Global Enterprise Management, Volume II: New Perspectives on Challenges and Future Developments - Removed
- 2014-06-16Global Talent Management: Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities - Removed
- 2012-01-12U.S. and International Perspectives on Global Science Policy and Science Diplomacy
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Global Maya: Work and Ideology in Rural Guatemala
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Game Industries and Cultural Policy (Palgrave Global Media Policy and Business) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Financial Crisis and Its Ramifications on Capital Markets: Opportunities and Threats in Volatile Economic Conditions (Contributions to Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Global Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Global Climate Change and Terrestrial Invertebrates
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Global Security, Safety, and Sustainability: 7th International and 4th e-Democracy Joint Conferences, ICGS3/e-Democracy 2011, Thessaloniki, Greece, ... and Telecommunications Engineering) - Removed
No comments for "[PDF] Global Talent Management and Staffing in Mnes (International Business & Management)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.