Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joseph T. DiBene II | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 1118091434 | ISBN13: 9781118091432 |
Description: An allâ€“encompassing text that focuses on the fundamentals of power integrity Power integrity is the study of power distribution from the source to the load and the system level issues that can occur across it. For computer systems, these issues can range from inside the silicon to across the board and may egress into other parts of the platform, including thermal, EMI, and mechanical. With a focus on computer systems and silicon level power delivery, this book sheds light on the fundamentals of power integrity, utilizing the author s extensive background in the power integrity industry and unique experience in silicon power architecture, design, and development. Aimed at engineers interested in learning the essential and advanced topics of the field, this book offers important chapter coverage of fundamentals in power distribution, power integrity analysis basics, systemâ€“level power integrity considerations, power conversion in computer systems, chipâ€“level power, and more. Fundamentals of Power Integrity for Computer Platforms and Systems: Introduces readers to both the field of power integrity and to platform power conversion Provides a unique focus on computer systems and silicon level power delivery unavailable elsewhere Offers detailed analysis of common problems in the industry Reviews electromagnetic field and circuit representation Includes a detailed bibliography of references at the end of each chapter Works out multiple example problems within each chapter Including additional appendixes of tables and formulas, Fundamentals of Power Integrity for Computer Platforms and Systems is an ideal introductory text for engineers of power integrity as well as those in the chip design industry, specifically physical design and packaging.
Fundamentals of Power Integrity for Computer Platforms and Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32348
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Fundamentals of Discrete Math for Computer Science: A Problem-Solving Primer (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Elements of Applied Probability for Engineering, Mathematics and Systems Science
- 2019-11-21Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- 2019-10-19Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers 2019
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Power Integrity for I/O Interfaces: With Signal Integrity/ Power Integrity Co-Design (Prentice Hall Signal Integrity Library)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Power Integrity for I/O Interfaces: With Signal Integrity/ Power Integrity Co-Design (Prentice Hall Signal Integrity Library)
- 2013-12-03FUNDAMENTALS OF DISCRETE MATH FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE - PROBLEM-SOLVING PRIMER-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2020-07-12Fundamentals of Discrete Math for Computer Science A Problem-Solving Primer (Undergraduate Topic...
- 2020-01-10Principles of Power Integrity for PDN Design--Simplified: Robust and Cost Effective Design for High Speed Digital Products (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design)
- 2018-08-22Principles of Power Integrity for PDN DesignSimplified Robust and Cost Effective Design for High Speed Digital Products
- 2018-05-31Fundamentals of Discrete Math for Computer Science A Problem-Solving Primer, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Data Communications and Computer Networks: For Computer Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fundamentals of Materials Science for Technologists: Properties, Testing, and Laboratory Exercises
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Writing With Power: Techniques for Mastering the Writing Process
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Interconnections for Computer Communications and Packet Networks
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Speaking to Power: Advocacy for health and social care
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 6502 assembly-language programming for Apple, Commodore, and Atari computers (A Computer literacy skills book)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.