Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas F Schubert Jr | Publisher: Morgan & Claypool | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 268 | ISBN: 1627055681 | ISBN13: 9781627055680 |
Description: This book, "Oscillators and Advanced Electronics Topics," is the final book of a larger, four-book set, Fundamentals of Electronics. It consists of five chapters that further develop practical electronic applications based on the fundamental principles developed in the first three books. This book begins by extending the principles of electronic feedback circuits to linear oscillator circuits. The second chapter explores non-linear oscillation, waveform generation, and waveshaping. The third chapter focuses on providing clean, reliable power for electronic applications where voltage regulation and transient suppression are the focus. Fundamentals of communication circuitry form the basis for the fourth chapter with voltage-controlled oscillators, mixers, and phase-lock loops being the primary focus. The final chapter expands upon early discussions of logic gate operation (introduced in Book 1) to explore gate speed and advanced gate topologies. Fundamentals of Electronics has been designed primarily for use in upper division courses in electronics for electrical engineering students and for working professionals. Typically such courses span a full academic year plus an additional semester or quarter. As such, Oscillators and Advanced Electronics Topics and the three companion book of Fundamentals of Electronics form an appropriate body of material for such courses.
Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 4 Oscillators and Advanced Electronics Topics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32023
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 1: Electronic Devices and Circuit Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics, Book 2: Amplifiers Analysis and Design (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 3: Active Filters and Amplifier Frequency Response (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Fundamentals of Ultra-Thin-Body MOSFETs and FinFETs
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Ladies' Hand Book of Fancy and Ornamental Work: Directions and Patterns from the Civil War Era (Dover Books on Knitting and Crochet)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Deerholme Foraging Book: Wild Foods and Recipes from the Pacific Northwest
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Little Data Book on Information and Communication Technology 2013 (Little Data Book on Information & Communication Technology)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Management: Understanding, Evaluating and Implementing Effective Risk Management - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Norske Nook Book of Pies and Other Recipes
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Real Witches' Book of Spells and Rituals
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Signal Processing for Sound and Vibration Engineers
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Management for Accountants and Managers: Tools & Techniques
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fundamentals of Physics II: Electromagnetism, Optics, and Quantum Mechanics (The Open Yale Courses Series)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Natural Soap Book: Making Herbal and Vegetable-Based Soaps
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Fundamentals of Compressible Flow with Aircraft and Rocket Propulsion: [SI Units]
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Shell Combined Book of Knots and Ropework (Practical and Decorative)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Goedelian Puzzle Book: Puzzles, Paradoxes and Proofs
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Fundamentals of Engineering Programming with C and Fortran
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Fundamentals of Wireless Sensor Networks: Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.