Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ivan Berend | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 566 | ISBN: 1107689996 | ISBN13: 9781107689992 |
Description: Why did some countries and regions of Europe reach high levels of economic advancement in the nineteenth century, while others were left behind? This new transnational survey of the continent's economic development highlights the role of regional differences in shaping each country's economic path and outcome. Presenting a clear and cogent explanation of the historical causes of advancement and backwardness, Ivan Berend integrates social, political, institutional and cultural factors as well as engaging in debates about the relative roles of knowledge, the state and institutions. Featuring boxed essays on key personalities including Adam Smith, Friedrich List, Gustave Eiffel and the Krupp family, as well as brief histories of innovations such as the steam engine, vaccinations and the co-operative system, the book helps to explain the theories and macro-economic trends that dominated the century and their impact on the subsequent development of the European economy right up to the present day.
An Economic History of Nineteenth-Century Europe: Diversity and Industrialization.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34431
- 2010-04-08An Economic History of Twentieth-Century Europe: Economic Regimes from Laissez-Faire to Globalization
- 2017-11-28[PDF] American Painting of the Nineteenth Century: Realism, Idealism, and the American Experience With a New Preface
- 2017-01-10[PDF] American Painting of the Nineteenth Century: Realism, Idealism, and the American Experience With a New Preface
- 2012-03-17Tithe and Agrarian History from the Fourteenth to the Nineteenth Century: An Essay in Comparative History By Emmanuel le Roy Ladurie, Joseph Goy
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Edinburgh Critical History of Nineteenth-Century Philosophy (The Edinburgh Critical History of Philosophy)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Words Made Flesh: Nineteenth-Century Deaf Education and the Growth of Deaf Culture (History of Disability)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Buried Life of Things: How Objects Made History in Nineteenth-Century Britain
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Islamic Societies to the Nineteenth Century: A Global History
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Social History of Nineteenth Century Mathematics - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] History Lover's Cookbook: Over 150 full-color photos inspired by nineteenth century recipes, anecdotes, and the Civil War
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Industrialization in Nineteenth Century Europe (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] British Logic in the Nineteenth Century, Volume 4 (Handbook of the History of Logic)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] British Logic in the Nineteenth Century, Volume 4 (Handbook of the History of Logic)
- 2012-01-13A Companion to Nineteenth-Century Europe: 1789-1914 (Blackwell Companions to European History) - Stefan Berger
- 2011-08-30A Companion to Nineteenth-Century Europe: 1789-1914 (Blackwell Companions to European History)
- 2021-09-04Economic History of a Divided Europe Four Diverse Regions in an Integrating Continent
- 2021-07-27Politeness in Nineteenth-Century Europe
- 2021-04-23The Edinburgh Critical History of Nineteenth Century Christian Theology
- 2021-01-05The Cambridge History of Nineteenth-Century Political Thought
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.