[PDF] Accelerating Performance: How Organizations Can Mobilize, Execute, and Transform with Agility[Audiobook]
Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Colin Price | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 0 | ISBN: f30a679af18e4b94844a8a7a2237c100 |
Description: Accelerating Performance is not just another "warm and fuzzy" change management book - it's a practical, comprehensive, data-driven action plan for picking up the pace and achieving more. Cowritten by one of the authors of Beyond Performance, this audiobook draws on a combination of empirical research and decades of experience advising global companies to show you how to reduce time to value by building and changing momentum more quickly than your competitors. The META framework (short for Mobilize, Execute, and Transform with Agility) offers advice for leading change at four levels: strategy, the organization, teams, and individuals. In addition to step-by-step guidance toward assessment, planning, and implementation, the book offers: A diagnostic tool for leaders, teams, and organizations to assess their starting place and highlight the specific areas needed to improve the ability to accelerate performance A detailed look at the factors proven to create drag - and drive - at each of the four levels: strategy, organizations, teams, and individuals An exploration of the 39 differentiating actions that organizations can combine as dictated by their strategy and context into a winning recipe A closer look at the practices of 23 "superaccelerators", a global (and perhaps unexpected) mix of companies that have demonstrated a consistent ability to accelerate performance A single taste of success is all it takes to spark change, but the hard work of following through requires constant vigilance - and a plan. Learn how to capture that drive, bottle it, and use it to sustain motivation, inspiration, and achievement. Deliver at the highest level, and then turn around and do even better next time. Accelerating Performance gives leaders a step-by-step framework for taking action and transforming their organizations, teams, and even themselves - starting today.
Accelerating Performance: How Organizations Can Mobilize, Execute, and Transform with Agility[Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35748
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Japan Restored: How Japan Can Reinvent Itself and Why This Is Important for America and the World
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Brand Immortality: How Brands Can Live Long and Prosper
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fast Forward: How Women Can Achieve Power and Purpose
- 2020-11-19Accelerated Learning How You Can Retain Information and Study More Effectively [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-07Accelerated Learning: How You Can Retain Information and Study More Effectively (Audiobook)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Invisible Engines: How Software Platforms Drive Innovation and Transform Industries (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Global Teams: How Top Multinational Span Boundaries and Cultures with High-Speed Teamwork
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Democratic Governance and Economic Performance: How Accountability Can Go Too Far in Politics, Law, and Business (Studies in Public Choice) - Removed
- 2022-11-18The Four Factors of Trust How Organizations Can Earn Lifelong Loyalty
- 2022-07-23Be Data Driven How Organizations Can Harness the Power of Data
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save the World (Ten Speed Press) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Transformational Leadership How Leaders Change Teams, Companies, and Organizations
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Bad Choices: How Algorithms Can Help You Think Smarter and Live Happier
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Excel 2010: How you can easily master complex functions
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Marketing Performance: How Marketers Drive Profitable Growth
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Life Inc: How Corporatism Conquered the World, and How We Can Take It Back - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Social TV: How Marketers Can Reach and Engage Audiences by Connecting Television to the Web, Social Media, and Mobile
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Greedy Bastards: How We Can Stop Corporate Communists, Banksters, and Other Vampires from Sucking America Dry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.