Posted on 2022-08-16, by avaxshare.
Last updated 3/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 897.32 MB | Duration: 0h 43m
Learn Several non-traditional Techniques to use with your Dies and how to quickly Create a custom Envelope!
What you'll learn
Learn how to Emboss a Die instead of Cutting with it.
Learn some tips for cutting Glitter Cardstock
Learn how to use Dies with Mica Powders and Adhesive Sheets
Learn how to Create a Custom Envelope (perfect when your card is a non-traditional size!)
No previous Experience Required
Welcome to the One Die, Four Ways Card Class!In this Class you will learn how to use a Die in Several non-traditional ways! This is a great way to make more use out of each die, giving it much more Value! Especially since some dies are quite an investment, it's great to have more than just one use for them!This class comes with a Supply List PDF. The Supply List will have the measurement list for each card as well as Sample Pics and list the Supplies used for each card. Each of those supplies are linked to where you can purchase them (if you choose) and have them delivered right to your house for your convenience. You can find the Supply List PDF with the Introduction Video.In this class you will learn:1 -How to "colour" your Die Cuts using an inlay technique2 -How to Emboss your dies instead of cutting them3 -How to use simple Watercolour technique to colour an embossed image.4 -Tips for Die Cutting Glitter Cardstock5 -How to create a simple Ink Blended background6 -How to use dies with Mica Powders and Adhesive tape sheets creating a stunning pearlized image7 -How to create a Quick Custom Envelope for your Card (especially useful for non-traditional card sizes!)Note -The techniques taught in this class are not ALL of the non-traditional ways to use dies, this is just a few of them! These techniques will definitely work with other dies, not just the one used in this class. You will find that some dies work better than others depending on the technique. Have fun playing and experienting!
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 One Die, Four Ways Card Class Introduction
Lecture 2 Die Cut Inlay Technique
Lecture 3 Emboss & Watercolour Technique
Lecture 4 Die Cut & Blended Background Technique
Lecture 5 Mica Powders & Adhesive Sheets Techique
Lecture 6 Creating a Custom Envelope
Lecture 7 One Die, Four Ways Card Class Thank You
Card Makers of all Levels wanting to learn some different ways to use their Dies
- Ebooks list page : 53815
- 2022-11-12One Die, Four Ways Card Class
- 2022-08-08One Die, Four Ways Card Class
- 2022-08-04One Die, Four Ways Card Class
- 2022-07-21Udemy - One Die, Four Ways Card Class
- 2013-11-11One Discipline, Four Ways: British, German, French, and American Anthropology (Halle Lectures) (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-08-26One Discipline, Four Ways: British, German, French, and American Anthropology (Halle Lectures) - Removed
- 2022-11-14Slider Card Class
- 2022-11-11Slider Card Class
- 2022-11-08Watercolour Florals Card Class
- 2022-11-08Stained Glass Technique Card Class
- 2022-11-08Spring Chicks Card Class
- 2022-10-29Magic Colour Slider Card Class
- 2022-10-28Slider Card Class
- 2022-10-27Autumn Leaves Stamping Techniques Card Class
- 2022-10-25Slider Card Class
- 2022-09-30Magical Fall Foliage Card Class
- 2022-09-23Magical Fall Foliage Card Class
- 2022-08-21Winter Wonderland Step Card Class
- 2022-08-18Continuous Fidget Card Class
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.