Posted on 2022-06-23, by avaxshare.
Numpy,pandas and data visualisation using python
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 13 lectures (49m) | Size: 308.3 MB
Learn python basic to advance quickly
What you'll learn
Go deeper to understand complex topics in python numpy, pandas and data visualisation
become expert in pandas,numpy and matplotlib
learn to analyse data in depth using pandas
Go from absolute beginner to become a confident python numpy, pandas and matplotlib user
Acquire the required python numpy, pandas and matplotlib knowledge you need to excel in data Science, machine Learning, ai and deep learning
learn to visualise data like pro in matplotlib and pandas
No programming experience
Nearly every scientist working in Python draws on the power of NumPy.
NumPy brings the computational power of languages like C and Fortran to Python, a language much easier to learn and use. With this power comes simplicity: a solution in NumPy is often clear and elegant.
Pandas is an open-source library that is made mainly for working with relational or labeled data both easily and intuitively. It provides various data structures and operations for manipulating numerical data and time series. This library is built on top of the NumPy library. Pandas is fast and it has high performance & productivity for users.
Fast and efficient for manipulating and analyzing data.
Data from different file objects can be loaded.
Easy handling of missing data (represented as NaN) in floating point as well as non-floating point data
Size mutability: columns can be inserted and deleted from DataFrame and higher dimensional objects
Data set merging and joining.
Flexible reshaping and pivoting of data sets
Provides time-series functionality.
Powerful group by functionality for performing split-apply-combine operations on data sets.
Matplotlib is easy to use and an amazing visualizing library in Python. It is built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack and consists of several plots like line, bar, scatter, histogram, etc.
Who this course is for
Students interested towards data science career path
Students interested towards data analyst career path
This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib for the first time or get a deeper knowledge of NumPy and Pandas to increase your productivity with deep and Machine learning.
This course is for you if you are coming from other programming languages and want to learn Python NumPy and Pandas fast and know it really well.
This course is for you if you are tired of NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
This course is for you if you want to build real-world applications using NumPy or Panda and visualize them with Matplotlib.
This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of NumPy, Pandas, and data visualization.
Existing Software Programmers who want to shift to Data Science career
This course is for you if plan to pass an interview soon.
- Ebooks list page : 52864
- 2022-06-15Numpy,pandas and data visualisation using python
- 2022-06-13Numpy,pandas and data visualisation using python
- 2022-06-12Numpy,pandas and data visualisation using python
- 2020-02-03Pandas Cookbook: Recipes for Scientific Computing, Time Series Analysis and Data Visualization using Python
- 2020-01-04Python crash course: A complete step by step beginner guide for python coding, NumPy, Pandas and Data Visualization.
- 2018-11-05Pandas Cookbook: Recipes for Scientific Computing, Time Series Analysis and Data Visualization using Python (MOBI) - Removed
- 2021-11-28Machine Learning And Data Science Using Python (2021)
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Machine Learning and Data Science Using Python (2021)
- 2021-10-15Machine Learning and Data Science Using Python (2021)
- 2021-07-27Python Made Easy Step by Step Guide to Programming and Data Analysis using Python for Beginners and Intermediate Level
- 2021-07-24Python Made Easy Step By Step Guide To Programming And Data Analysis Using Python For Beginners And Intermediate Level
- 2021-02-25Web Scrapping and Data Visualisation with Python
- 2021-02-24Web Scrapping and Data Visualisation with Python
- 2020-06-21Machine Learning and Data Science using Python & R
- 2019-10-31Data Science and Machine Learning Series Data Visualization and Data Generation using Python and ...
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures Using Python SECOND EDITION
- 2022-05-25Python for ArcGIS Pro: Automate cartography and data analysis using ArcPy, ArcGIS API for Python, Notebooks, and pandas -
- 2022-04-19Python for ArcGIS Pro: Automate cartography and data analysis using ArcPy, ArcGIS API for Python, Notebooks, and pandas - - Removed
- 2022-03-14Python for ArcGIS Pro: Automate cartography and data analysis using ArcPy, ArcGIS API for Python, and pandas - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.