Posted on 2021-08-17, by raymanhero.
Networking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer Network Basics Wireless Technology And Network Security
pdf | 10.41 MB | English | Isbn: 978-1951652166 | Author: MEDICINE, JOHN | Year: 2019
Keeping this high-demand information from yourself will be detrimental to your technologically-clueless future self...
Do you feel insecure about the extent of your computer knowledge and find it difficult to contribute anything useful in a conversation about technology?
Do computers and technology, in general, feel alien-like to you, as if it's something way past your time?
The advancements made in technology have taken over how our society functions, and so there's no other way to deal with your shortcomings than to handle it head-on.
According to TechCo, technology has influenced nearly every aspect of our daily lives, resulting in:
Improved forms of home entertainment
Improved housing and lifestyle standards
An altered healthy industry
More convenient tools for educationAnd last, but certainly not least:
Easier travel, both short and long distances
It's incredible to think there are people who have made all these things possible, yet, don't you want to know more about what's happening on the inside of it all?
Start with computers. More specifically, computer networking. The next couple of questions swirling around in your head may now be, "Why computer networking? What even is computer networking exactly?"
In a nutshell, it's a form of communication that allows for the sharing of resources from one device to another and without computer networking, none of the technology we have today could have been attained.
Starting with the basics, you will be able to work your way up to become a computer whiz and be the one people turn to for computer advice.
In Computer Networking, you will discover:
The fundamental elements essential to creating your network, including why each of them is so important to your start-up
A thorough explanation of the networking terms you need to know, written in plain English for easy comprehension
How the Internet has had a revolutionary impact on our society, as well as what you can do to keep up with this undeniable part of our lives
The best type of cable to use according to your networking needs
The type of network you should not be using if you want to keep maintenance at its minimal level
The 4 main types of wireless networks you should know, along with what factors can interfere with the consistency of these connections
The #1 aspect of computer networking that can present a critical threat to your valuable data if not taken seriously
And much more.
Knowing your way around computers and how to utilize it for communication is a skill set required at almost every workplace you can find in the modern world, yet that fact is not something you should fear. Use it rather for motivation.
The more skill sets you develop, the more opportunities you open for yourself. So with that being said, there's no better time than the present to begin your journey towards a well-informed, technologically-gifted you.
Join the other side and finally be the one who's able to correct others about their computer knowledge...
If you want to overcome your computer phobia and discover the endless opportunities computer networking has in store, then you need this book today!
Category:LANs, Cisco Certification Guides, Security Certifications
- Ebooks list page : 49028
- 2021-09-17NetWorking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer NetWork Basics Wireless Technology
- 2020-06-18Networking for Beginners The Complete Guide to Computer Network Basics, Wirele
- 2020-05-20Networking for Beginners - The Complete Guide to Computer Network Basics, Wirele
- 2020-12-17Computer Networking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Wireless Technology, Network Security
- 2020-11-27Computer Networking For Beginners: The Complete Guide To Wireless Technology, Network Security by Dr. John Hush
- 2020-08-17Computer Networking for Beginners The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless
- 2020-08-17Computer Networking for Beginners - The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless
- 2019-12-16Computer Networking for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless Technology, IP Subnetting, including the Basics of Cybersecurity & The Internet of Things for Artificial Intelligence
- 2020-01-22Subnetting For Beginners: The Complete Guide to IP Subnetting And Binary Math Discover How to Easily Pass Your CCNA! (CCNA, Networking, IT Security)
- 2018-09-26Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-07-22Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-06-26Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Subnetting For Beginners: The Complete Guide to IP Subnetting And Binary Math Discover How to Easily Pass Your CCNA! (CCNA, Networking, IT Security)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2022-08-27Archery for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-08-15Knitting & Crochet For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learn How To Knit & Crochet With Step-By-...
- 2022-07-21Archery for Beginners The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-07-13PyCharm IDE for Beginners The Complete Guide
- 2022-07-02PyCharm IDE for Beginners The Complete Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.