Tag: Science Related
Posted on 2008-05-25, updated at 2010-09-27. By anonymous.
PDF | English | 23 MB
The National Geographic Magazine is the official journal of the National Geographic Society. It published its first issue in 1888, just nine months after the Society itself was founded. It is immediately identifiable by the characteristic yellow border running around the edge of its cover. There are 12 monthly issues of National Geographic per year, plus additional map supplements. On rare occasions, special editions are also issued. It contains articles about geography, popular science, history, culture, current events, and photography. The current Editor-in-Chief of National Geographic Magazine is Chris Johns.
FANTASTIC POST! Do you have any more National Geographic (in English or in Spanish)?
Thanks for sharing! I hope you have more of them - in English (or Dutch) - in the near future :-)
@fsdfsfs respect the uploader
Thank you for the share, I'm gonna read it this noon
- Ebooks list page : 1717
- 2012-03-27Nat Geo Wild Animal Atlas: Earth's Astonishing Animals and Where They Live (National Geographic Kids)
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1905-1909)
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1900-1904)
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1934, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1933, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1932, Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ÑˆÐ¸Ð²ÐºÐ°
- 2008-12-07National Geographic April 2008
- 2008-05-26National Geographic April 2008
- 2021-04-23National Geographic Kids Almanac 2022, U.S. Edition
- 2020-12-16National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States (National Geographic Guide to the National Parks of the United States)
- 2020-05-05National Geographic Kids Almanac 2021, U.S. Edition (National Geographic Almanacs)
- 2012-01-21Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2012-01-04Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2012-01-01Imagined London: A Tour of the World's Greatest Fictional City (National Geographic Directions)
- 2011-12-19Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2011-10-21National Geographic - Taboo - Forbidden Love
- 2010-11-17National Geographic USA 1-12 (Jan-Dec) 2010 (Annual Issues)
- 2010-10-20National Geographic (all-1888-1899)
- 2009-02-18[request]The Knowledge Book: Everything You Need to Know to Get By in the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.