Posted on 2022-08-01, by Jockerss.
pdf | 5.84 MB | English | Isbn: B0B59BMHY4 | Author: Naik, Swapnali Joshi; & Dr. Lovi Raj Gupta & Dr. Rajesh Singh & Dr. Anita Gehlot & Rydhm Beri | Year: 2022
Develop AI based real-world Applications
● Provides a practical understanding of AI, including its concepts, tools and techniques.
● Includes step-by-by-step instructions for implementing machine learning and deep learning algorithms and features.
● Complex datasets and examples are used to expose mathematical illustrative and pseudo-coded examples.
"Think AI" is a rapid-learning book that covers a wide range of Artificial Intelligence topics, including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing. Most popular Python libraries and toolkits are applied to develop intelligent and thoughtful applications.
With a solid grasp of python programming and mathematics, you may use this book's statistical models and AI algorithms to meet AI needs and data insight issues. Each chapter in this book guides you swiftly through the core concepts and then directly to their implementation using Python toolkits. This book covers the techniques and skill sets required for data collection, pre-processing, installing libraries, preparing data models, training and deploying the models, and optimising model performance.
The book guides you through the OpenCV toolkit for real-time picture recognition and detection, allowing you to work with computer vision. The book describes how to analyse linguistic data and conduct text mining using the NLTK toolbox and provides a brief overview of NLP ideas. Throughout the book, you will utilise major Python libraries and toolkits such as pandas, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, and matplotlib.
What you will learn
● Work with Jupyter and various Python libraries, including scikit-learn, NLTK, and TF.
● Build and implement ML models and neural networks using TensorFlow and Keras.
● Utilize OpenCV for real-time image processing, face detection, and face recognition.
● Know how to interact and process textual data using NLTK toolkit.
● Deep dive on Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) with pandas, matplotlib and seaborn.
Who this book is for
Whether you're a student, newbie or an existing AI developer, this book will help you get up to speed with various domains of AI, including ML, Deep Learning and NLP. Knowing the basics of python and understanding mathematics will be beneficial.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Artificial Intelligence
2. Essentials of Python and Data Analysis
3. Data Preparation and Machine Learning
4. Computer Vision using OpenCV
5. Fundamentals of Neural Networks and Deep Learning
6. Natural Language Processing
Category:AI & Semantics, Artificial Intelligence & Semantics
- Ebooks list page : 53577
- 2022-07-30Think AI Explore the flavours of Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Computer Vision and NLP with powerful python libraries
- 2012-01-12Beyond Twilight: Explore The World Of Vampires
- 2012-03-26The Beardmore-Farquhar Machine Guns Models of 1924
- 2022-09-21Packt Probability Statistics The Foundations Of Machine Learning
- 2022-09-16Applying the Basics of Machine Learning in Python
- 2022-09-10Applying the Basics of Machine Learning in Python
- 2022-09-10PACKT PROBABILITY STATISTICS THE FOUNDATIONS OF MACHINE LEARNING
- 2022-09-04Daniel Wagner, Keith Furst - AI Supremacy Winning in the Era of Machine Learning
- 2022-08-25Daniel Wagner, Keith Furst - AI Supremacy Winning in the Era of Machine Learning
- 2022-07-13Daniel Wagner, Keith Furst - AI Supremacy Winning in the Era of Machine Learning
- 2022-07-10Probability Statistics - The Foundations of Machine Learning [Updated June 2022]
- 2022-06-21Art in the Age of Machine Learning (The MIT Press) (True PDF)
- 2022-06-15The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-06-12The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-05-27Are there any of the most popular machine-learning algorithms that are most well-known and popular?
- 2022-05-27The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-05-25The Art Of Machine Learning 2022
- 2022-01-04The Complete Supervised Machine Learning Models in R (2021)
- 2021-12-12Learning Genetic Algorithms with Python Empower the performance of Machine Learning and AI models (True EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.