Posted on 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
The next great change in computer science and information technology will come from mimicking the techniques by which biologic organisms process information. To do this computer scientists must draw on expertise in subject not usually associated with their field, including organic chemistry, molecular biology, bioengineering, and smart materials. This book provides an introduction to the interdisciplinary field of molecular computing.
This book moves from abstract principles of molecular computing to the building of actual systems. The topics include the use of proteins and other molecules for information processing, molecular recognition, computation in nonlinear media, computers based on physical reaction-diffusion systems found in chemical media, DNA computing, bioelectronics and protein-based optical computing, and biosensors.
About the Editors
Tanya Sienko is Chief Operating Officer of Paranoid Capital Management LLC.
Andrew Adamatzky is Senior Research Fellow in the Faculty of Computing, Engineering, and Mathematical Sciences at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
Nicholas G. Rambidi is Professor of Physics at Moscow State University.
The late Michael Conrad was Professor of Computer Science at Wayne State University.
- Ebooks list page : 372
- 2019-03-09[request_ebook] Luis Cabral (2017), Introduction to Industrial Organization, 2nd edition, MIT Press - Removed
- 2012-07-05The New Cognitive Neurosciences 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-02-10Molecular Computing - Andrew Adamatzky
- 2012-01-12Molecular Computing
- 2011-07-07Communication Researchers and Policy-making: An MIT Press Sourcebook (MIT Press Sourcebooks)
- 2007-05-27Molecular Computing
- 2021-02-27Spatial Computing: MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series (Audiobook)
- 2021-02-09Spatial Computing: MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series (Audiobook)
- 2021-01-14Spatial Computing MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-13Spatial Computing: MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series (Audiobook)
- 2020-04-23Spatial Computing (MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)
- 2018-07-14Once Upon an Algorithm: How Stories Explain Computing (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] What Algorithms Want: Imagination in the Age of Computing (MIT Press)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Renal Disease: Techniques and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine, Humana Press, 2003)
- 2017-09-15Once Upon an Algorithm: How Stories Explain Computing (MIT Press) #repost
- 2017-09-15Once Upon an Algorithm: How Stories Explain Computing (MIT Press)
- 2017-03-14What Algorithms Want Imagination in the Age of Computing (MIT Press) [Kindle Edition]
- 2022-08-16High-Performance Big Data Computing (The MIT Press) (True PDF)
- 2022-07-30High-Performance Big Data Computing (Scientific and Engineering Computation) - The MIT Press
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.