Mental health nursing: The working lives of paid carers in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries (Nursing History and Humanities)
Posted on 2020-04-29, by books_lover.
This book seeks to integrate the history of mental health nursing with the wider history of institutional and community care. It develops new research questions by drawing together a concern with exploring the class, gender, skills and working conditions of practitioners with an assessment of the care regimes staff helped create and patients’ experiences of them. Contributors from a range of disciplines use a variety of source material to examine both continuity and change in the history of care over two centuries. The book benefits from a foreword by Mick Carpenter and will appeal to researchers and students interested in all aspects of the history of nursing and the history of care. The book is also designed to be accessible to practitioners and the general reader.
- Ebooks list page : 43432
- 2020-01-24Mental Health Economics: The Costs and Benefits of Psychiatric Care
- 2017-09-12Mental Health Economics The Costs and Benefits of Psychiatric Care - Removed
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Art and Science of Mental Health Nursing: A Textbook of Principles and Practice
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Acute Mental Health Nursing: From Acute Concerns to the Capable Practitioner
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Art and Science of Mental Health Nursing
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Biological Basis of Mental Health Nursing
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Biological Basis of Mental Health Nursing
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Art and Science of Mental Health Nursing: A Textbook of Principles and Practice
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Art and Science of Mental Health Nursing
- 2013-12-08Therapeutic Relationships with Offenders: An Introduction to the Psychodynamics of Forensic Mental Health Nursing
- 2013-12-08The Rise of Mental Health Nursing: A History of Psychiatric Care in Dutch Asylums, 1890-1920 (repost)
- 2013-08-01The Biological Basis of Mental Health Nursing (repost) - Removed
- 2012-06-04Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing: The Field of Knowledge
- 2011-12-26The Rise of Mental Health Nursing: A History of Psychiatric Care in Dutch Asylums, 1890-1920
- 2011-11-11The Biological Basis of Mental Health Nursing - Removed
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-08-24Relational Competence Theory: Research and Mental Health Applications
- 2011-08-02The Biological Basis of Mental Health Nursing - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.