Posted on 2021-06-18, by mitsumi.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 21 lectures (3h 49m) | Size: 2.81 GB
What you'll learn:
Understand what is MPLS and where to use it
Understand how to have a BGP free core in your ISP using MPLS
Understand the MPLS acronyms ((CE, PE, P, Label Push, Label Swap, Label Pop)
Configure MPLS using the static labeling
Configure MPLS using the dynamic labeling
Filter MPLS using Accept and Advertise Filter
Understand and configure VRF lite on MikroTik
Understand MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
Configure MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
Understand and configure MPLS layer 2 VPN using VPLS
Understand what is MPLS Traffic Engineering
Configure MPLS Traffic Engineering
Run VPLS over TE Tunnels
Good knowledge of BGP routing protocol
Good knowledge of OSPF routing protocol
MPLS is a protocol that runs inside the ISP networks. Deploying MPLS is always a challenge because of its complexity. However, MPLS has a much better performance than any other routing protocol because it works on Labels for the routing decision and it works on layer 2.5 instead of layer 3 as other routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF and BGP.
Using MPLS, the ISP will be able to have a lot of benefits from feature that it provides such as Layer 3 VPN using VRF, Layer 2 VPN using VPLS, Traffic Engineering Tunnels and much more.
In this course, I will go through MPLS from scratch, so I am going to explain to you what MPLS is exactly and how it works, then i am going to start doing labs to cover all topics possibles in MPLS.
Topics that I am going to cover in this course are:
Introduction to MPLS
MPLS Basics, MPLS Labels and MPLS Filtering
MPLS Layer3 VPN - VRF
MPLS Layer 2 VPN - VPLS
MPLS Traffic Engineering
All the course will be based on hands-on LABS, so by end of the course you will have a big understanding of how to deploy MPLS in your ISP using MikroTik Routers.
To be able to follow this course, you can use GNS3 because in some LABS we require to have up to 7 MikroTik Routers. Of course if you have those routers than you can deploy them and work on physical routers to to the LABS.
Finally, If you have to master MPLS on MikroTik and understand how it works, I highly advise you to register in my course and get all the information that i am going to share with you.
Who this course is for
Engineers who work in Internet Service Provider using MikroTik Routers and want to deploy MPLS
Students who want to learn how to configure MPLS on MikroTik routers
- Ebooks list page : 47991
- 2021-06-22MPLS on MikroTik with LABS
- 2021-01-09Udemy - BGP on MikroTik with LABS - From Entry to Intermediate level
- 2021-01-08BGP on MikroTik with LABS - From Entry to Intermediate level
- 2019-11-19VPN Tunneling Protocols on MikroTik with LABS
- 2019-11-10VPN Tunneling Protocols on MikroTik with LABS
- 2019-04-28SKILLSHARE BGP ON MIKROTIK WITH LABS FROM ENTRY TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL-iLLiTERATE - Removed
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE BGP ON MIKROTIK WITH LABS FROM ENTRY TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL-iLLiTERATE - Removed
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - BGP ON MIKROTIK WITH LABS FROM ENTRY TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL - Removed
- 2021-06-22MikroTik Network Management with LABS
- 2021-06-21MikroTik Network Management with LABS
- 2021-06-18MikroTik Network Management with LABS
- 2021-04-05MikroTik Switching with LABS: Master Switching on MikroTik - All Topics in the MTCSWE Certification exam are covered
- 2021-03-24MikroTik Switching with LABS: Master Switching on MikroTik – All Topics in the MTCSWE Certification exam are covered
- 2021-01-12MikroTik Internetworking Engineer with LABS
- 2021-01-12MikroTik User Management Engineer with LABS
- 2021-01-10MikroTik Traffic Control with LABS
- 2021-01-09MikroTik Wireless Engineer with LABS
- 2021-01-09MikroTik Security Engineer with LABS 2020
- 2021-01-09Udemy - MikroTik Monitoring with LABS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.