Posted on 2021-10-29, by 0nelovee.
Let's talk about...Global Economics
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.42 GB | Duration: 1h 17mGlobal Economics - for all. (Comes with booklet)
What you'll learn
An overview of global events for a particular month
Through discussion, an update on global events
Practical application of Economics through looking at global events
An understanding of the economic role of their own country
Willingness to do own research
Willingness to fully participate in discussions
An interest in the economies of other countries
This - initially - is a short course. Only the month of August is covered. The course will be added to during the coming year and thus provide a 'rolling Economics discussion'.
Discussion IS the key. 'Let's talk about Economics' is exactly that - a course made up of:
Lectures as up to date as possible
A booklet accompanying each month with data response questions in AND all the links (thus saving you time!)
The Q/A section
The Q/A section is where the discussions take place - discussions where the lectures are merely the starting point. This is an Economics course for those who wish to:
Learn more about Economics in general
Learn through discussion
Learn about the economies of other countries and the possible impact on your own country
Each month - at the end - there will be new lectures; a new booklet; new discussions. Whenever you join the course you will be able to look back at the Q/A and see how economies have progressed, how the effects of economic policies have been felt elsewhere.
As the course includes a booklet for each month, you will be able to build a collection of 'monthly global economics' supplemented by YOUR input - and the input of others.
Let's talk about Economics - together.
Who this course is for:
Students worldwide who are interested in discussing global economics
- Ebooks list page : 50019
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Let's talk about...Global Economics
- 2021-10-28Let\\\'s talk about...Global Economics
- 2021-07-30Pedorthics 101 Let's Talk about Your Feet Root Cause of Foot Problems How to Eliminate the Cause Anklebone Alignment
- 2021-06-19Modern Talking - Let's Talk About Love / Romantic Warriors (2000)
- 2021-05-26Doing It Let's Talk About Sex by Hannah Witton
- 2021-03-21Let's Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work
- 2021-03-21Let's Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work (True EPUB)
- 2021-03-04Modern Talking - Let's Talk About Love (1985) [FLAC]
- 2021-02-19Let's Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work (True EPUB)
- 2021-02-18Let's Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work
- 2021-02-07Let's Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work
- 2021-01-27Let's Talk About It Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work
- 2020-09-14Let's Talk About Sex: Real Stories from a Therapist's Office [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-21Coronavirus: Let's Talk About Sex During A Pandemic Made Simple
- 2019-07-10Let's Talk About Sleep A Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Slumber
- 2018-12-13Let's Talk About Love, Baby!
- 2018-11-21Let's Talk about Sleep A Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Slumber
- 2018-10-11Let's Talk about Death (over Dinner): An Invitation and Guide to Life's Most Important Conversation
- 2018-09-21Doing It Let's Talk About Sex
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.