Posted on 2021-08-03, by 0nelovee.
Created by Deby Joevita | Published 7/2021
Duration: 1h 45m | 6 sections | 8 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 2.22 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Master the Art of Communication, Understand Users, Influence Your Stakeholders, and Become Persuasive UX Designer
What you'll learn
Master the art of influence to present your ideas.
Communicate effectively during many situations.
Speak your user language, business language, and more.
See things from different perspective.
Learn UX design skills and mindset.
Build empathy for your users.
Main Ingredients of UX Communication.
Work collaboratively with Your Stakeholders.
Doing the right user interviews.
Understanding user motivations.
Align UX design with business goals.
Become persuasive UX Designer
The Desire to Become Persuasive UX Communicator
As professional UX Designer, Your way of communication is very important for successfully accomplishing many of the tasks in the collaborative product development. Whether with users, clients, developers, project managers, or other stakeholders, You need more "communicate" than simply understand what people are saying, and do the design job.
Hi there! My name is Deby & I'm an Award-Winning, VP User Experience Designer. Currently working as VP UX Design in one of the Biggest e-Commerce Company in Asia. I'm here to help you learn UX Design Communication and Influence. By the end of this course, you will be able to understand, articulate, influence, persuade, and help your team to make the project successful.
Let's Talk UX: Communication and Influence in UX Design!
You will master the art of influence to present your ideas in front of stakeholders
You will be able to communicate effectively during many situations.
You will be able to speak your user language, business language, and more to get your ideas across.
You will be able to see things from different perspective.
You will learn UX design skills and mindset, continuously grow yourself in UX Career.
You will build empathy for your users and collaborate effectively with your stakeholders.
and so many more...
Looking forward to start this course with you!
Who this course is for:Those who wants to communicate effectively.
- Ebooks list page : 48805
- 2021-08-03Udemy - Let's Talk UX Communication and Influence in UX Design
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Let's Talk: Navigating Communication Services and Supports for Your Young Child with Autism
- 2022-01-14Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition How to Lead, Manage, and Influence
- 2021-11-08Communication Skills Training Let's Talk
- 2021-08-03It's Not About You Strengthen your Relationships, Improve your Communication and Let Go
- 2021-04-03Emotional Intelligence for Leadership: Learn How to Manage and Influence People, Improving Communication
- 2021-03-22Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-03-17HOW TO TALK TO ANYONE: The Only Practical Guide to Establish Effective Communication and Acquire Valuable Social Skills - Removed
- 2021-02-18Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-17HOW TO TALK TO ANYONE: The Only Practical Guide to Establish Effective Communication and Acquire Valuable Social Skills - Removed
- 2021-02-07Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2020-07-14Small Talk Method: Communication Skills To Win Friends, Talk To Anyone, and Always Know What To Say (Small Talk, People Skills, Conversation Skills, Improve Your Social Skills, Charisma) (Volume 1)
- 2020-07-06Kitchen Table Tarot Pull Up a Chair, Shuffle the Cards, and Let's Talk Tarot
- 2020-04-17Body Language: Mastery: Decipher Nonverbal Communication, Body Language, and Speed Read People to Win Friends and Influence People (How to Analyze People) (Volume 2)
- 2019-12-19Talk Is Chief: Leadership, Communication, and Credibility in a High-Stakes World
- 2019-07-19#(Best) - Why You Should Read Kitchen Table Tarot: Pull Up a Chair, Shuffle the Cards, and Let's Talk Tarot by Melissa Cynova Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB] - Removed
- 2019-07-10Let's Talk About Sleep A Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Slumber
- 2019-05-10Small Talk Method Communication Skills To Win Friends, Talk To Anyone, and Always Know What To Say - Removed
- 2019-03-26Small Talk Method Communication Skills To Win Friends, Talk To Anyone, and Always Know What To Say - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.