Posted on 2021-03-09, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B088C45LWV | 2021 | 7 hours and 34 minutes |
A game-changing model for giving effective feedback to peers, employees, or even your boss - without offending or demotivating.How are you supposed to tell someone that they're not meeting expectations without crushing their spirit? Regular feedback, when delivered skillfully, can turn average performers into the hardest workers and stars into superstars. Yet many see it as an awkward chore: Recent studies have revealed 37 percent of managers dread giving feedback, and 65 percent of employees wish their managers gave more feedback.
This trail-blazing new model eliminates the guesswork. Dr. Therese Huston, the founding director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Seattle University, discovered that the key to being listened to is to listen. First, find out what kind of feedback an employee wants most: appreciation, coaching, or evaluation. If they crave one, they'll be more receptive once their need has been satisfied. Then Huston lays out counterintuitive strategies for delivering each type of feedback successfully.This handbook will make a once-stressful ordeal feel natural, and, by greasing the wheels of regular feedback conversations, help managers improve performance, trust, and mutual understanding.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46755
- 2021-07-29Let's Talk Make Effective Feedback Your SuperPower by Therese Huston
- 2021-03-21Let's Talk: Make Effective Feedback Your Superpower
- 2021-02-19Let's Talk: Make Effective Feedback Your Superpower
- 2021-02-07Let's Talk: Make Effective Feedback Your Superpower
- 2021-01-27Let's Talk Make Effective Feedback Your Superpower
- 2021-12-12100 to 1 in the Stock Market A Distinguished Security Analyst Tells How to Make More of Your Investment [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-30Pedorthics 101 Let's Talk about Your Feet Root Cause of Foot Problems How to Eliminate the Cause Anklebone Alignment
- 2021-01-02Let's Talk Business: Stuff Your Boss Wishes You Knew
- 2021-01-01Let's Talk Business Stuff Your Boss Wishes You Knew
- 2020-07-02How to Give Effective Feedback to Your Students
- 2019-12-26Let's Talk Money: You've Worked Hard for it, Now Make It Work for You
- 2019-07-10Let's Talk About Sleep A Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Slumber
- 2018-11-21Let's Talk about Sleep A Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Slumber
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Let's Talk: Navigating Communication Services and Supports for Your Young Child with Autism
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies: Learn Key Problem Solving Strategies Sharpen Your Creative Thinking Skills Make Effective Decisions
- 2012-08-07Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 29
- 2012-08-07Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 30
- 2011-10-23Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 11
- 2011-01-25Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies: Learn Key Problem Solving Strategies; Sharpen Your Creative Thinking Skills; Make Effective Decisions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.