Posted on 2021-08-07, by book24h.
Lectures on Selected Topics in von Neumann Algebras by Fumio Hiai
2021 | ISBN: 3985470049 | English | 250 pages | PDF | 2 MB
The theory of von Neumann algebras, originating with the work of F. J. Murray and J. von Neumann in the late 1930s, has grown into a rich discipline with connections to different branches of mathematics and physics. Following the breakthrough of Tomita-Takesaki theory, many great advances were made throughout the 1970s by H. Araki, A. Connes, U. Haagerup, M. Takesaki and others. These lecture notes aim to present a fast-track study of some important topics in classical parts of von Neumann algebra theory that were developed in the 1970s. Starting with Tomita-Takesaki theory, this book covers topics such as the standard form, Connes' cocycle derivatives, operator-valued weights, type III structure theory, and non-commutative integration theory. The self-contained presentation of the material makes this book useful not only to graduate students and researchers who want to know the fundamentals of von Neumann algebras but also to interested undergraduates who have a basic knowledge of functional analysis and measure theory.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48876
- 2012-01-19The Computer and the Brain (The Silliman Memorial Lectures Series) - John Von Neumann - Removed
- 2012-01-05The Computer and the Brain (The Silliman Memorial Lectures Series) - John Von Neumann - Removed
- 2011-12-25The Computer and the Brain (The Silliman Memorial Lectures Series) - John Von Neumann - Removed
- 2011-12-12The Computer and the Brain (The Silliman Memorial Lectures Series) - John Von Neumann - Removed
- 2012-05-16Selected Topics in Cancer Modeling: Genesis, Evolution, Immune Competition, and Therapy
- 2012-01-16Continuous Geometry - John Von Neumann
- 2012-01-15Continuous Geometry - John Von Neumann
- 2012-01-01Continuous Geometry - John Von Neumann
- 2011-12-29Continuous Geometry - John Von Neumann
- 2021-03-25Quantum f Divergences in von Neumann Algebras: Reversibility of Quantum Operations - Removed
- 2021-02-26Quantum f Divergences in von Neumann Algebras: Reversibility of Quantum Operations - Removed
- 2021-02-08Quantum f Divergences in von Neumann Algebras: Reversibility of Quantum Operations - Removed
- 2021-01-30Quantum f-Divergences in von Neumann Algebras - Reversibility of Quantum Operations
- 2021-01-27Quantum f-Divergences in von Neumann Algebras - Removed
- 2020-05-09Rohlin Flows on Von Neumann Algebras (Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Operator Algebras: Theory of C*-Algebras and von Neumann Algebras (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Tensor Categories and Endomorphisms of von Neumann Algebras: with Applications to Quantum Field Theory - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Continuous Crossed Products and Type III Von Neumann Algebras (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Duality for Crossed Products of von Neumann Algebras (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 731) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.