Posted on 2020-12-29, by Germany2020.
Stuart Stevens, "It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump"
English | ISBN: 0525658459 | 2020 | 256 pages | MOBI | 547 KB
AN INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
"In his bare-knuckles account, Stevens confesses to the reader that the entire apparatus of his Republican Party is built on a pack of lies... This reckoning inspired Stevens to publish this blistering, tell-all history... Although this book will be a hard read for any committed conservatives, they would do well to ponder it."
-Julian E. Zelizer, The New York Times
From the most successful Republican political operative of his generation, a searing, unflinching, and deeply personal exposé of how his party became what it is today
Stuart Stevens spent decades electing Republicans at every level, from presidents to senators to local officials. He knows the GOP as intimately as anyone in America, and in this new book he offers a devastating portrait of a party that has lost its moral and political compass.
This is not a book about how Donald J. Trump hijacked the Republican Party and changed it into something else. Stevens shows how Trump is in fact the natural outcome of five decades of hypocrisy and self-delusion, dating all the way back to the civil rights legislation of the early 1960s. Stevens shows how racism has always lurked in the modern GOP's DNA, from Goldwater's opposition to desegregation to Ronald Reagan's welfare queens and states' rights rhetoric. He gives an insider's account of the rank hypocrisy of the party's claims to embody "family values," and shows how the party's vaunted commitment to fiscal responsibility has been a charade since the 1980s. When a party stands for nothing, he argues, it is only natural that it will be taken over by the loudest and angriest voices in the room.
It Was All a Lie is not just an indictment of the Republican Party, but a candid and often lacerating mea culpa. Stevens is not asking for pity or forgiveness; he is simply telling us what he has seen firsthand. He helped to create the modern party that kneels before a morally bankrupt con man and now he wants nothing more than to see what it has become burned to the ground.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45928
- 2020-08-12It Was All a Lie How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump by Stuart Stevens - Removed
- 2020-05-09It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump - Removed
- 2022-09-11American Psychosis: A Historical Investigation of How the Republican Party Went Crazy
- 2021-05-04The Art Of The Lie How The Manipulation Of Language Affects Our Minds
- 2021-04-25The Truth at the Heart of the Lie: How the Catholic Church Lost Its Soul
- 2021-04-17The Truth at the Heart of the Lie: How the Catholic Church Lost Its Soul
- 2021-04-10The Truth at the Heart of the Lie: How the Catholic Church Lost Its Soul
- 2020-06-25The Art of the Lie - How the Manipulation of Language Affects Our Minds
- 2020-02-21The Art of the Lie: How the Manipulation of Language Affects Our Minds
- 2019-12-20The Way We All Became The Brady Bunch: How the Canceled Sitcom Became the Beloved Pop Culture Icon We Are Still Talking About Today
- 2017-11-26[PDF] GOP GPS: How to Find the Millennials and Urban Voters the Republican Party Needs to Survive
- 2017-10-07[PDF] American Individualism: How a New Generation of Conservatives Can Save the Republican Party
- 2017-01-17[PDF] American Individualism: How a New Generation of Conservatives Can Save the Republican Party
- 2016-09-09GOP GPS How to Find the Millennials and Urban Voters the Republican Party Needs to Survive
- 2022-09-13The Elephant in the Room Donald Trump and the Future of the Republican Party
- 2022-08-17The Destructionists The Twenty-Five Year Crack-Up of the Republican Party [Audiobook]
- 2022-08-15Is the Republican Party Destroying Itself
- 2022-08-13Rule and Ruin The Downfall of Moderation and the Destruction of the Republican Party, From Eisenhower to the Tea Party
- 2022-08-12The Destructionists The Twenty-Five Year Crack-Up of the Republican Party
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.