Posted on 2021-07-14, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 87 lectures (5h 35m) | Size: 1.76 GB
Learn how to create real websites from scratch.
Technologies for that are HTML5 and CSS3, BONUS - Flexbox and CSS Grid.
Build real world websites that are professional and looking good on all screen sizes ( Smart Phones, Tablets, iPads, Laptops, Desktops ).
Will learn everything regarding HTML and CSS, from bner level, to an expert level, all including Flexbox and CSS Grid, latest technologies of CSS3.
Course is coming with real life examples, full responsive examples, animations, best practices and much much more.
Multiple projects that will teach you everything that you need to know to start building your own websites.
Full basics and real life examples of technologies like Flexbox and CSS Grid.
able lectures, resources, code for every lecture and project.
Two PDF files for HTML5 tags and CSS3 properties.
No coding experience or requirements needed.
You can follow up on any System - Windows, Linux or OSX.
Using free software to write the code, so there is no additional expenses.
This Course is for all students that wishes to know how to build real life websites. Course will fully guide you from Basics of HTML5 and CSS3 to an Expert level of those. Course also includes Flexbox and CSS Grid Basics and real life examples with those. Which are all technologies that are required to make a Real Website.
Today's industry moved a lot and coding is not the same as before. Today, people like to see their website's looking goon on a small screen devices like Phones and Tablets but in same to look good on Desktop or Laptop devices. That is why trough this course, we will use something called Responsive Look, or Responsive Way of Coding so our websites, could look good, no matter on which device we open it.
Course is also taking care of best practices, so we will use latest updates that came with HTML5 and CSS3 and with that, we will use Semantic Tags, Keyframes and Transforms for our Animations, but most importantly you will be able to learn latest update for CSS3 and that is called CSS Grid.
Fow Who this Course Is?
The setup of this course is made this way so even students that don't have any experience in coding will go along with it. Whole course is Step-by-Step guide on all features that this technologies have to offer and as we will go by baby steps, even Bner Student won't have problems following this course.
Can Advanced Student Take this Course?
Absolutely! Next to Step-by-Step guide on all features, course is offering also real life projects and example. Next to those, there are Flexbox and CSS Grid which could be confusing for some of developers, but as we will combine those with real projects, you won't have problem following those.
What Will You Learn?
What is Web Development
Basics of HTML and CSS
HTML Typography and Media
Sections and Semantic Tags for Sections
Lists, Tables Forms
CSS Responsive with Media Query
Building Real Life Landing Page Website
Building Photo Gallery
Building Layout for an App
Is There Any Reason Why You Should Take This Course?
Yes, there are many of those. The way how course is made, it will be easy for a newcomer or even an expert person to follow. Every coding lecture comes with Resources for that Lecture, so that means that you will get my code attached to every lecture, so you can compare it and remember it better. Course is offering two technologies that are rare to find still, there are not many courses that offers Flexbox and CSS Grid in one course. There are also PDF Files for HTML Tags and CSS properties that we will take a look and even for those that we didn't. Don't worry, all of that data will have separate explanation for itself, so it won't be hard for you to learn it.
How To Recap Knowledge That You Learn from This Course?
At the end of almost every section, there will be quick Quiz with few questions based on content that you learned trough that section. As you will get Resources and PDF files, you can always read trough those, but also you will have full life access to this course, so you can always comeback and rd yourself about some feature.
Bner HTML and CSS Developers curious about Websites
- Ebooks list page : 48475
- 2021-02-03Html5 And Css3 For Beginners With Flexbox And Css Grid
- 2020-10-24HTML5 and CSS3 for Beginners with Flexbox and CSS Grid
- 2022-01-11Web Development Fundamentals HTML5 and CSS3 for Beginners
- 2021-11-22Html5 And Css3 For Beginners From Scratch
- 2020-11-07Web Development Fundamentals Html5 And Css3 For Beginners
- 2020-05-12Learn CSS in One Day and Learn It Well (Includes HTML5): CSS for Beginners with Hands-on Project. The only book you need to start coding in CSS ... Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 2)
- 2020-04-15Html5 And Css3 For Beginners From Scratch
- 2020-03-30HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners from scratch
- 2020-02-18HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners from scratch. Effective course!
- 2020-02-16HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners from scratch
- 2018-06-11HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners: Create a Website from Scratch
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Learn CSS in One Day and Learn It Well (Includes HTML5): CSS for Beginners with Hands-on Project. The only book you need to start coding in CSS ... Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 2)
- 2017-03-14HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners Create a Website from Scratch
- 2017-03-13HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners Create a Website from Scratch
- 2022-08-23Prolon Diet Cookbook The Complete Diet Guide For Beginners With 30 Nutritious Recipes To Prevent And Reverse Diseases
- 2022-08-05Simple Air Fryer Cookbook with Pictures Easy Recipes for Beginners with Tips & Tricks to Fry, Grill, Roast, and Bake
- 2022-08-04Knitting and Crochet 2 in 1 - Knitting for Beginners Crochet for Beginners With Essential Techniques
- 2022-07-22PHP for Beginners with MySQL create API and real time app
- 2022-07-18PHP for Beginners with MySQL create API and real time app
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.