Author: The Moth
Posted on 2022-04-13, by temrick.
“From toasts to eulogies, from job interviews to social events, this book will help you with ideas, structure, delivery and more.”—CNN
Over the past twenty-five years, the directors of The Moth have worked with people from all walks of life—including astronauts, hairdressers, rock stars, a retired pickpocket, high school students, and Nobel Prize winners—to develop true personal stories that have moved and delighted live audiences and listeners of The Moth’s Peabody Award–winning radio hour and podcast. A leader in the modern storytelling movement, The Moth inspires thousands of people around the globe to share their stories each year.
Now, with How to Tell a Story, The Moth will help you learn how to uncover and craft your own unique stories, like Moth storytellers Mike Birbiglia, Rosanne Cash, Neil Gaiman, Elizabeth Gilbert, Padma Lakshmi, Darryl “DMC” McDaniels, Hasan Minhaj, Tig Notaro, Boots Riley, Betty Reid Soskin, John Turturro, and more.
Whether your goal is to make it to the Moth stage, deliver the perfect wedding toast, wow clients at a business dinner, give a moving eulogy, ace a job interview, be a hit at parties, change the world, or simply connect more deeply to those around you, stories are essential. Sharing secrets of The Moth’s time-honed process and using examples from beloved storytellers, a team of Moth directors will show you how to
• mine your memories for your best stories
• explore structures that will boost the impact of your story
• deliver your stories with confidence
• tailor your stories for any occasion
Filled with empowering, easy-to-follow tips for crafting stories that forge lasting bonds with friends, family, and colleagues alike, this book will help you connect authentically with the world around you and unleash the power of story in your life.
- Ebooks list page : 52138
- 2022-06-25How to Tell a Story The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-21How to Tell a Story The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth
- 2022-06-25How to Tell a Story An Ancient Guide to the Art of Storytelling for Writers and Readers [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-30How to Tell a Story The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
- 2018-12-29How to Tell a Story The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
- 2011-10-14How to Tell a Story: The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
- 2011-05-14How to Tell a Story: The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
- 2011-04-25How to Tell a Story: The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
- 2022-03-30How to Tell a Story 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-03-07How to Tell a Story 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-03-01How to Tell a Story - 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-02-16How to Tell a Story: 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2011-09-16The Essential Guide to Portraits - 2011 (2nd edition)
- 2011-09-13The iPad Handbook 2012: Your Essential Guide to Mastering the iPad
- 2021-10-19The Micro-Script Rules How to Tell Your Story (and Differentiate Your Brand) by Bill Schley
- 2021-06-02How to Tell a Joke: An Ancient Guide to the Art of Humor (Ancient Wisdom for Modern Readers) (True AZW3)
- 2021-04-04How to Tell a Joke: An Ancient Guide to the Art of Humor [Audiobook]
- 2017-03-10Back to Photo Basics How to Tell More of the Story with Composition
- 2012-01-12Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.