Posted on 2022-02-16, by 0nelovee.
How to Tell a Story: 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
Duration: 1h 13m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 658 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Are you ready to dive into the world of storytelling, but don't know where to start?
Do you feel unclear about how to distinguish and use the elements of the storytelling process?
Are you still on the search to tell stories that will stick out to your audience, and have a lasting impact that will be passed on for years to come?
How to Tell a Story is the guide you need! We will teach you how to tell a story in 7 easy steps. This guide is designed to provide you with all the tools you need in a concise, easy to understand format that will answer all your burning questions and get you on your way to successful storytelling.
To be a successful storyteller, you have to draw your audience in immediately and keep them engaged throughout the entirety of the story. As the story reaches its end and the conflict has been resolved, you must provide a sense of satisfaction for your audience, as well as a message they can hold onto going forward.
How to Tell a Story will provide you with an in-depth look into each of the elements of storytelling, help you develop a better understanding of the art of storytelling as a whole, and help you develop the skills you need to draw your audience in, keep them there, and change their lives forever.
In a comprehensive step-by-step reference format, each chapter corresponds to a specific element of storytelling. The clear-cut organization makes it simple to follow along and refer back to areas you still feel confused about as you go. This guide is complete with coherent examples to help you distinguish between each element and log them into your long-term memory.
You will find exclusive tips and tricks which are designed to aid in your story development process and learn how to make yourself and your works stand out.
With this guide, you can move step-by-step, taking the storytelling process at your own pace. The examples provided will help you to model your work and gain a more thorough understanding. The tips, tricks, and ideas will help you to avoid clichés and the most common mistakes among storytellers, as well as ways to keep your audience engaged from start to finish.
Logistics of each element of storytelling (character development, plot development, setting, point of view, theme, conflict)
Common storytelling mistakes to avoid
Brainstorming exercises to help you choose a story angle
How to create an emotional experience
How to develop a positive story outcome
How to create a shining moment which will stick with your audience
And so much more!
Whether you're just starting on the journey of storytelling and need to develop a clearer understanding of the elements, or have been at it for a while and are looking for fresh perspectives and tips for further develop how you tell stories, this guide is the companion you need. Let's get started!
- Ebooks list page : 51363
- 2022-03-30How to Tell a Story 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-03-07How to Tell a Story 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-03-01How to Tell a Story - 7 Easy Steps to Master Storytelling, Writing Stories, Story Structure & Arcs
- 2022-07-14How to Write a Resume 7 Easy Steps to Master Resume Writing, Curriculum Vitae Design
- 2022-03-04How to Write a Screenplay 7 Easy Steps to Master Screenwriting, Writing a Movie & TV Script Writing
- 2022-03-01How to Write a Screenplay - 7 Easy Steps to Master Screenwriting, Writing a Movie & TV Script Writin...
- 2022-02-18How to Write a Screenplay: 7 Easy Steps to Master Screenwriting, Writing a Movie & TV Script Writing
- 2022-07-09How to Find a Job 7 Easy Steps to Master Job Searching
- 2022-03-05How to Write Sales Copy 7 Easy Steps to Master Copywriting, Marketing Content & Business Writing
- 2022-03-05How to Write Non-Fiction 7 Easy Steps to Master Creative Non-Fiction, Content & Nonfiction Writing
- 2022-03-01How to Write Sales Copy - 7 Easy Steps to Master Copywriting, Marketing Content & Business Writing
- 2022-03-01How to Write Non-Fiction - 7 Easy Steps to Master Creative Non-Fiction, Content & Nonfiction Writing
- 2022-02-19How to Write Non-Fiction 7 Easy Steps to Master Creative Non-Fiction, Content & Nonfiction Writing
- 2022-02-18How to Write Sales Copy: 7 Easy Steps to Master Copywriting, Marketing Content & Business Writing
- 2021-02-03How To Focus Your Mind 7 Easy Steps To Master Concentration, Attention Management & Staying Focused
- 2020-11-26How to Focus Your Mind 7 Easy Steps to Master Concentration, Attention Management & Staying Focused
- 2020-11-25How to Focus Your Mind: 7 Easy Steps to Master Concentration, Attention Management & Staying Focused
- 2022-09-28How To Tell Your Story Storytelling For Entrepreneur
- 2022-09-14How To Tell Your Story Storytelling For Entrepreneur
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.