Posted on 2020-03-28, by books_lover.
This book provides detailed practical guidance on the management of hemorrhagic stroke in the clinical settings encountered in daily practice. Real-life cases are used to depict a wide range of clinical scenarios and to highlight significant aspects of management of hemorrhagic stroke. In addition, diagnostic and therapeutic protocols are presented and helpful decision-making algorithms are provided that are specific to the different professionals involved in delivery of stroke care and to differing types of hospital facility. The coverage is completed by the inclusion of up-to-date scientific background information relevant to diagnosis and therapy. Throughout, the approach adopted is both practical and multidisciplinary. The book will be of value for all practitioners involved in the provision of stroke care, and also for medical students.
- Ebooks list page : 43097
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Hemorrhagic Stroke (Emergency Management in Neurology) - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Ischemic Stroke (Emergency Management in Neurology) - Removed
- 2020-01-24Emergencies in Neuromuscular Disease (Emergency Management in Neurology)
- 2018-12-14Stroke Emergency Management and Critical Care
- 2018-04-25Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care (NIP- Neurology in Practice) 1st Edition
- 2021-12-16Dealing with Disasters GIS for Emergency Management (Applying GIS Book 2)
- 2021-12-11Organizing Chaos A Comprehensive Guide to Emergency Management
- 2021-12-03Dealing with Disasters - GIS for Emergency Management (Applying GIS Book 2)
- 2021-09-13Hazard Mitigation and Preparedness An Introductory Text for Emergency Management and Planning Professionals,3rd Edition
- 2021-08-23Health and Safety in Emergency Management and Response
- 2021-08-16Substance Use and the Acute Psychiatric Patient Emergency Management - Removed
- 2020-12-29Stroke Practical Management
- 2020-10-18Principles of Emergency Management: Hazard Specific Issues and Mitigation Strategies
- 2020-08-27The Private Sector's Role in Disasters: Leveraging the Private Sector in Emergency Management
- 2020-06-23China's Emergency Management Theory, Practice and Policy
- 2020-05-07Human Factors Challenges in Emergency Management: Enhancing Individual and Team Performance in Fire and Emergency Services
- 2019-12-26Modern Emergency Management
- 2019-11-28China’s Emergency Management: Theory, Practice and Policy (Research Series on the Chinese Dream and China’s Development Path)
- 2019-11-27Substance Use and the Acute Psychiatric Patient: Emergency Management (Current Clinical Psychiatry)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.