Author: Dawn Griffiths
Publisher: OReilly Media
Posted on 2020-10-16, by njemal.
Wouldn't it be great if there were a statistics book that made histograms, probability distributions, and chi square analysis more enjoyable than going to the dentist? Head First Statistics brings this typically dry subject to life, teaching you everything you want and need to know about statistics through engaging, interactive, and thought-provoking material, full of puzzles, stories, quizzes, visual aids, and real-world examples.
Whether you're a student, a professional, or just curious about statistical analysis, Head First's brain-friendly formula helps you get a firm grasp of statistics so you can understand key points and actually use them. Learn to present data visually with charts and plots; discover the difference between taking the average with mean, median, and mode, and why it's important; learn how to calculate probability and expectation; and much more.
Head First Statistics is ideal for high school and college students taking statistics and satisfies the requirements for passing the College Board's Advanced Placement (AP) Statistics Exam. With this book, you'll:
- Study the full range of topics covered in first-year statistics
- Tackle tough statistical concepts using Head First's dynamic, visually rich format proven to stimulate learning and help you retain knowledge
- Explore real-world scenarios, ranging from casino gambling to prescription drug testing, to bring statistical principles to life
- Discover how to measure spread, calculate odds through probability, and understand the normal, binomial, geometric, and Poisson distributions
- Conduct sampling, use correlation and regression, do hypothesis testing, perform chi square analysis, and more
Before you know it, you'll not only have mastered statistics, you'll also see how they work in the real world. Head First Statistics will help you pass your statistics course, and give you a firm understanding of the subject so you can apply the knowledge throughout your life.
- Ebooks list page : 44918
- 2019-03-24Head First Statistics A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2011-10-21"Head First Statistics" by Dawn Griffiths
- 2022-07-30Head First Java A Brain-Friendly Guide, 3rd Edition (True PDF)
- 2022-07-28Head First Java: A Brain-Friendly Guide 3rd Edition
- 2022-06-22Head First Java A Brain-Friendly Guide, 3rd Edition
- 2022-05-01Head First Java: A Brain-Friendly Guide, 3rd Edition
- 2021-09-14Head First Python A Brain Friendly Guide, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2021-08-07Head First Kotlin A Brain Friendly Guide
- 2021-07-19Head First Kotlin A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-11-23Head First Jquery A Brain Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First Python: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First C: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First Networking: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First jQuery: A Brain-Friendly Guide (Brain-Friendly Guides)
- 2020-07-14Head First Kotlin A Brain Friendly Guide
- 2020-06-22Head First Ruby: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-01-14Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile Principles, Ideas, and Real-World Practices
- 2019-09-14Head First Python A Brain Friendly Guide, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2019-02-26Head First Python A Brain-Friendly Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.