Posted on 2022-11-24, updated at 2022-11-26, by avaxshare.
Last updated 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.55 GB | Duration: 3h 6m
Visualize notes along the entire guitar fretboard in 30 days
What you'll learn
Easily identify all the notes and basic chords over the entire guitar neck.
Play all major scales and chords in every position.
Always get the right note first time in whichever positions you are playing.
Use visualization tricks and exercises to memorize notes on each fret.
Know basic chords in open position.
Know (or learn) two major scales in open position (review section included).
Plan just 10 or 15 minutes-a-day for the course and exercises to map the entire fretboard in your mind.
The Goal of this Course is to: Easily visualize all notes on the guitar fretboardIdentify chords in any position based on root notes found on any stringLearn the scales surrounding each major chord shape in any positionPlay in any key that you chooseGet to know chord triads all over the fretboardThe Problem: Memorizing guitar fretboard notes is too difficult, boring and a headache!The Solution: Learn the fretboard in an easy, fun and painless way! How?Get to know the fretboard "neighborhoods." This will attach meaning to fretboard notes using simple associations. Build on your new knowledge as you find yourself instantly recognizing new notes. Use course exercises to help you think about associations that you learned. This helps you burn an image of the entire fretboard notes in your mind. Follow these steps and you'll be surprised how easily you can identify notes.The Benefits: Gain respect of other musicians as you demonstrate your knowledge and abilitiesSpeed up your ability to advance in all areas of your playingRecognize and play chords and scales in any positionLearn the fretboard and make one of the best investments you can make in your playing. It will pay dividends and should be one of the highest priorities to take your playing to a new level.Bonus Content!Download audio files to play anytime and help keep you thinking about the fretboard. This extra attention will dramatically reduce the time it takes to learn the fretboard.The Step-by-step Learning Process: First, you take stock of notes that you already know so that you can start building on that knowledge. Then, you "travel" around the fretboard to various locations and get to know the notes there. You'll not only learn patterns and relationships, but will get to know fretboard locations with a story to them.At each step on the journey you practice identifying the notes that you've learned. You can even do this away from the course, perhaps while commuting to work or school. Once you can identify notes it's important to lock in that knowledge. Continue through the course to look at the relationship between chords and scales in various positions. Then take the next step and learn triads and inversions around the guitar fretboard.This method is how I learned, and have successfully used it to teach many guitar students. Take my course and let it work for you too!
Section 1: Let's review what you know to start building on that knowledge
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Lecture 2 Course Prerequisites - What You Should Know Already
Lecture 3 Professor Eccles - Know What you Know!
Lecture 4 Which way is up?
Lecture 5 Demystify Scales, Chords & Intervals
Lecture 6 C-Scale - the Key to Knowing the Entire Fretboard.
Lecture 7 Oh G! Is that all there is to it?
Section 2: This Secret Phrase Lets You Map the Entire Fretboard
Lecture 8 BIG SECRET plus C-Major Scale Along One String
Lecture 9 C-Scale Exercises on One String - Play Along
Lecture 10 Write All Notes Using "Big Cats"
Section 3: Relationships: the easy way to remember notes all over the fretboard
Lecture 11 How to Remember all Notes Across Fret 7
Lecture 12 Notes Around Fret 7 - Self Test
Lecture 13 Kids and Pets: You'll Understand After Hearing This!
Lecture 14 Fret 10 - Call the Answers Before They are Given
Lecture 15 This is as easy as ABC, plus a review what you learned so far
Section 4: Play open string notes - but in any position - it's easy
Lecture 16 Finding All the E's
Lecture 17 B's are Everywhere
Lecture 18 Oh G's, again?
Lecture 19 6 D's
Lecture 20 Finding A's
Lecture 21 Find the notes - you've got 4 seconds per note
Section 5: Moving Up! Playing Chords all along the fretboard
Lecture 22 Downloadable Sheets for CAGED Chords
Lecture 23 Introducing CAGED
Lecture 24 The CAGED Notes
Lecture 25 How to Play CAGED on Guitar
Lecture 26 Use This Trick to Find Number of Sharps in a Key
Lecture 27 Which are the Sharp Notes?
Section 6: How to Play Scales Around CAGED in any key
Lecture 28 Major Scales Around C-Shaped Chords - New
Lecture 29 Major Scale Around A-Shaped Chords
Lecture 30 Major Scale Around G-Shaped Chords
Lecture 31 Major Scale Around E-Shaped Chords
Lecture 32 Major Scale Around D-Shaped Chords
Section 7: A Fretboard Jig - Connect All the CAGED Scales Together in This Fun Tune
Lecture 33 Downloadable Sheets for Fretboard Jig
Lecture 34 Fretboard Jig - Connecting the Scales
Lecture 35 Fretboard Jig at 50%
Lecture 36 Fretboard Jig at 70%
Lecture 37 Fretboard Jig at 90%
Lecture 38 Fretboard Jig at 100%
Lecture 39 Section Wrap Up & What's Next?
Section 8: Triad Inversions - Strings 1-2-3
Lecture 40 Downloadable Sheet for Triad Inversions
Lecture 41 Introduction to Chord Inversions
Lecture 42 Chord Inversions Explained on Guitar
Lecture 43 Inversion Sets Around Circle of 5ths - Strings 1-2-3
Section 9: Triad Inversions - Strings 2-3-4
Lecture 44 Chord Inversions on Strings 2-3-4
Lecture 45 Inversion Sets Around Circle of 5ths - Strings 2-3-4
Section 10: Triad Inversions - Strings 3-4-5
Lecture 46 Chord Inversions on Strings 3-4-5
Lecture 47 Chord Inversions on Strings 3-4-5
Section 11: Voice Leading Chords Using Inversions
Lecture 48 How to Play the Circle of 5ths - Strings 1-2-3
Lecture 49 Circle of Fifths Playalong on Strings 1, 2 and 3
Lecture 50 Circle of 5ths Playalong on Strings 2-3-4
Lecture 51 Circle of 5ths Playalong on Strings 3-4-5
Section 12: Add Suspended Notes to Chord Triads as Transitions Between Inversions
Lecture 52 Using Suspended Chord Notes to Add Spice to Inversions
Section 13: 7th Triads - Build & Recognize These Useful Chords
Lecture 53 Thirds Along the Fretboard
Lecture 54 Roots and 7ths
Lecture 55 Putting it All Together - Roots, 3rds & 7ths
Section 14: Relative Notes and Chords
Lecture 56 What is a Diatonic Scale?
Lecture 57 Relative Root Notes
Lecture 58 Playing 1, 4, 5 chords around the fretboard
Lecture 59 Easily Transposing 1-4-5 chords to anywhere on the Fretboard
Section 15: Unlock the Secrets of the Greek Modes Using Your Newfound Fretboard Knowledge
Lecture 60 Learn This ONE Scale to Unlock the Secrets of the Greek Modes
Lecture 61 The 7 G-Major Scale Modes
Lecture 62 The 3 Major and 4 Minor Modal Scales
Lecture 63 The Dorian Minor Mode
Section 16: Bonus Section: Developing Technique to Use What You've Learned
Lecture 64 Bar Chord Exercises
Someone who wants to learn shortcuts to visualize all notes on the guitar fretboard.,Anyone who wants to know basic chords and scales everywhere they can be played.,All those who read music and want to improve site reading skills (NOT REQUIRED), by identifying notes in all positions.,Players who found other fretboard courses complicated, and now want to know the shortcuts to mastering the fretboard.,You need a foundation of a few basic chords and scales: This is NOT for someone without that basic knowledge.,The course helps you create a mental roadmap of the guitar neck, but doesn't focus on technique.
- 2022-11-26Guitar Fretboard Secrets
- Ebooks list page : 55287
- 2013-10-31Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 2 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked - DVD (2012)
- 2013-10-29Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 2 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked - DVD (2012)
- 2013-10-27Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked - DVD (2012)
- 2013-06-25Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked (2012) - Removed
- 2013-06-03Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked
- 2013-06-03Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 2 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked - DVD (2012)
- 2013-06-03Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked (2012) - Removed
- 2013-06-02Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked (2012)
- 2013-06-01Guitar World - The Alchemical Guitarist 1 - Fretboard Secrets Unlocked - DVD (2012)
- 2021-01-31Guitar How to memorize the guitar fretboard
- 2021-01-28Connect & Combine Pentatonic Scales Across the Guitar Fretboard in 14 Days!
- 2021-01-27Memorize & Master the Guitar Fretboard in 14 Days Daily Lessons for Memorizing & Navigating the Guit...
- 2020-11-22Guitar: How to Quickly and Easily Memorize the Guitar Fretboard
- 2020-11-22How to Quickly and Easily Memorze the Guitar Fretboard
- 2020-10-07Guitar Fretboard And Scales For Beginners (2 In 1)
- 2020-08-21Guitar Mastery Box Set: Guitar for Beginners & Guitar Fretboard Mastery - Learn Guitar, Improve Your Technique, Understand Music Theory, and Play Your Favorite Songs on Guitar Easily
- 2020-07-13Guitar Hacks: Memorize the Fretboard, Learn Every Note & Quickly Go From Beginner to Expert! (Guitar, Guitar Lessons, Bass Guitar, Fretboard, Ukulele, Guitar Scales, Songwriting, Electric Guitar)
- 2020-07-11Guitar Fretboard Workbook
- 2020-06-27Guitar Fretboard Mastery
- 2020-04-21Guitar Fretboard Mastery: An In-Depth Guide to Playing Guitar with Ease, Including Note Memorization, Music Theory for Beginners, Chords, Scales and Technical Exercises (Guitar Mastery) (Volume 2)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.