Posted on 2021-01-09, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B01HQIH2M2 | 2016 | 3 hours and 15 minutes |
How could a civil war come to pass only 85 years after the forming of a wickedly hard-sought-after unified nation? What could be so irresolvable that the people of that nation decided to tear it apart and go to war, rather than do everything possible to fix the problem? Ironically, the problem was that individual states wanted the freedom to govern themselves, which is precisely what said nation went to war over 85 years previously: the right of American colonies to rule themselves, instead of being subject to England.
The United States fought a long, bitter, deadly war from 1861-1865 over secession, states' right to govern themselves, and the right to keep a way of life based on slavery. Great Battles of the Civil War is the story of that war, of its most shocking and violent battles: Bull Run, Shiloh, Antietam, Vicksburg, Gettysburg, Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Atlanta, Petersburg, and Sherman's March to the Sea. It is the story of the deaths of 620,000 men, catastrophe that 9/11 didn't begin to touch, and great leaders like Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, Stonewall Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Ambrose Burnside, and Pierre Gustave Toutant Beauregard.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46141
- 2012-05-16Military Uniforms in America Vol.III Long Endure: The Civil War Period 1852-1867
- 2012-01-241861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2012-05-16The Illustrated Directory of Uniforms, Weapons, and Equipment of the Civil War
- 2014-02-17Hearts Touched by Fire: The Best of Battles and Leaders of the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2014-02-12Hearts Touched by Fire: The Best of Battles and Leaders of the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2022-03-10Ways and Means Lincoln and His Cabinet and the Financing of the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Combat The Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13For Cause and Comrades Why Men Fought in the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-15This Hallowed Ground: A History of the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2021-08-15This Hallowed Ground A History of the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2020-12-14A Woman of Valor Clara Barton and the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-27Inventing Equality: Reconstructing the Constitution in the Aftermath of the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13The Rise and Fall of American Growth: The U.S. Standard of Living Since the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-30The Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-24Vicksburg The Bloody Siege That Turned the Tide of the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-28Vicksburg The Bloody Siege That Turned the Tide of the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-28The Road to Dawn Josiah Henson and the Story That Sparked the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-26The Road to Dawn: Josiah Henson and the Story That Sparked the Civil War [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.