Author: Sean Moriarity
Posted on 2021-01-23, updated at 2021-02-05, by temrick.
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an exotic new language or framework to get started; you can learn about genetic algorithms in a language you're already familiar with. Join us for an in-depth look at the algorithms, techniques, and methods that go into writing a genetic algorithm. From introductory problems to real-world applications, you'll learn the underlying principles of problem solving using genetic algorithms.
Evolutionary algorithms are a unique and often overlooked subset of machine learning and artificial intelligence. Because of this, most of the available resources are outdated or too academic in nature, and none of them are made with Elixir programmers in mind.
Start from the ground up with genetic algorithms in a language you are familiar with. Discover the power of genetic algorithms through simple solutions to challenging problems. Use Elixir features to write genetic algorithms that are concise and idiomatic. Learn the complete life cycle of solving a problem using genetic algorithms. Understand the different techniques and fine-tuning required to solve a wide array of problems. Plan, test, analyze, and visualize your genetic algorithms with real-world applications.
Open your eyes to a unique and powerful field - without having to learn a new language or framework.
What You Need:
You'll need a macOS, Windows, or Linux distribution with an up-to-date Elixir installation.
- Ebooks list page : 46334
- 2021-04-14Genetic Algorithms in Elixir: Solve Problems Using Evolution (True EPUB)
- 2021-07-09Pragmatic Bookshelf - Genetic Algorithms In Elixir 2021 Retail EPUB eBook-BitBook - Removed
- 2021-02-04How To Solve Problems Using Internet
- 2020-10-20How To Solve Problems Using Internet
- 2020-06-11How To Solve Problems Using Internet
- 2018-09-08Mastering Machine Learning with scikit-learn - Second Edition: Apply effective learning algorithms to real-world problems using scikit-learn - Removed
- 2010-01-28Genetic Algorithms for Applied CAD Problems
- 2009-07-18Genetic Algorithms for Applied CAD Problems
- 2021-01-09Hands On Genetic Algorithms with Python: Applying genetic algorithms to solve real world deep learning and AI problems
- 2020-02-26Hands-On Genetic Algorithms with Python: Applying genetic algorithms to solve real-world deep learning and artificial intelligence problems - Removed
- 2021-04-16Optimization Using Genetic Algorithms : MATLAB Programming
- 2021-04-10Udemy - Optimization Using Genetic Algorithms MATLAB Programming
- 2021-04-09Optimization Using Genetic Algorithms : MATLAB Programming
- 2020-03-22PyTorch Computer Vision Cookbook: Over 70 recipes to solve computer vision and image processing problems using PyTorch 1.x
- 2020-03-03Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python: Create deep neural networks to solve computational problems using TensorFlow and Keras
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering and Computer Science: Recent Advances in Genetic Algorithms, Evolution Strategies, Evolutionary Programming, Genetic Programming and Industrial Applications
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems (Genetic Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Genetic Algorithms and Evolution Strategy in Engineering and Computer Science: Recent Advances and Industrial Applications
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Mathematical Mechanic: Using Physical Reasoning to Solve Problems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.