Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Pierre Muret, "Fundamentals of Electronics 3: Discrete-time Signals and Systems, and Quantized Level Systems"
2018 | ISBN-10: 1786301830 | 234 pages | EPUB | 11 MB
Over the last 60 years, electronics has undergone important and rapid developments. This has generated a large range of theoretical and practical notions.
This book presents a comprehensive treatise on the evolution of electronics and allows the reader to grasp both the fundamental concepts and the associated practical applications through examples and exercises.
Following on from Volume 1, which studied elementary devices, their electrical models and basic functions, Volume 2 was devoted to linear and stationary systems in the continuous-time regime. This third volume deals with the properties of discrete-time and quantized level systems over two chapters. The first presents an analysis of sampled signals and systems, with applications on switched capacitors circuits, analog and digital phase locked loops, frequency synthesis and filters characterized by either finite or infinite impulse response. Most tools are useful to elucidate the properties of both analog and digital systems. The second chapter focuses on the properties of analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. Various principles that are used to perform these conversions are described. Finally, a large section is devoted to sigma-delta converters. Throughout this whole chapter, the signal-to-noise ratio, which is a central issue in these quantized level systems, is analyzed and discussed.
Both chapters are followed by useful exercises which illustrate the general principles addressed. The exercises further build on the material covered in the chapters, particularly that which may not have been covered in detail.
1. Discrete-time Signals and Systems.
2. Quantized Level Systems: Digital-to-Analog and Analog-to-Digital Conversions.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-04-30Fundamentals of Electronics 3: Discrete-time Signals and Systems, and Quantized Level Systems
- 2019-12-29Fundamentals of Electronics 2: Continuous-time Signals and Systems (Electronics Engineering)
- 2018-11-24Continuous and Discrete Time Signals and Systems
- 2014-02-20Continuous and Discrete Time Signals and Systems (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-30Continuous and Discrete Time Signals and Systems (repost)
- 2012-09-28Continuous and Discrete Time Signals and Systems by Mrinal Mandal (Repost)
- 2011-03-22Continuous and Discrete Time Signals and Systems
- 2011-11-09Discrete-time Dynamic Models
- 2018-12-18Digital and Kalman Filtering An Introduction to Discrete-Time Filtering and Optimum Linear Estima...
- 2018-12-17Digital and Kalman Filtering: An Introduction to Discrete-Time Filtering and Optimum Linear Estimation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-04Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 1: Electronic Devices and Circuit Applications...
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 1: Electronic Devices and Circuit Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics, Book 2: Amplifiers Analysis and Design (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 3: Active Filters and Amplifier Frequency Response (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2017-07-12Fundamentals of Electronics, Book 2: Amplifiers: Analysis and Design
- 2017-07-12Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 1: Electronic Devices and Circuit Applications
- 2014-01-04Charles W. Therrien , "Discrete Random Signals and Statistical Signal Processing" - eazydoc.com
- 2012-05-18Charles W. Therrien , "Discrete Random Signals and Statistical Signal Processing"
- 2012-05-18Charles W. Therrien , "Discrete Random Signals and Statistical Signal Processing" - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.