Posted on 2021-10-14, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN:9814877263 | 713 pages | pdf | 26.66 MB
Cancer remains one of the most challenging issues in modern medicine, being responsible for a high number of deaths every year. Recent important developments in cancer diagnosis and therapy based on the versatility of nanosystems have made it possible to incorporate multifunctional synergistic actions into a single delivery system.
This book compiles the research on the use of functional lipid nanosystems that combine different strategies in one single nanosystem to enhance overall cancer treatment. Besides providing an overview of the current functional nanosystem strategies, it also offers researchers essential theoretical background on cancer, the physiological barriers to its treatment, aspects related to the design and optimization of nanocarriers for cancer treatment, and clinical developments, including promises, safety issues, and the expected future. The editors bring together a group of scientists from all over the world to discuss the most relevant issues and to provide updates on functional lipid nanosystems and cancer.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 49829
- 2019-01-31Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals in Cancer Prevention
- 2019-01-23Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals in Cancer Prevention
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Lipid Nanocarriers in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy
- 2013-02-12Lipid Nanocarriers in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy (repost)
- 2010-12-10Jean-Francois Jeannin - Lipid A in Cancer Therapy
- 2011-11-19Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective.
- 2011-08-11Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer
- 2021-08-02Handbook of Lipid Membranes Molecular, Functional, and Materials Aspects
- 2021-04-02Functional Foods in Cancer Prevention and Therapy [EPUB]
- 2019-07-25*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read Functional Thinking by Neal Ford Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2019-02-22Cancer Genes Functional Aspects
- 2019-01-30Cancer Genes Functional Aspects
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Functional and Translational Immunology of Regulatory T Cells (Tregs), the Anti-Tumor T Cell Response, and Cancer (Immunology and Immune System Disorders)
- 2012-05-16Autologous And Cancer Stem Cell Gene Therapy
- 2012-05-16Selected Topics in Cancer Modeling: Genesis, Evolution, Immune Competition, and Therapy
- 2012-04-03Prostate Cancer (Recent Results in Cancer Research) by J. Ramon
- 2012-03-12Development, Dynamics and Pathology of Neuronal Networks: From Molecules to Functional Circuits, Volume 147 (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2012-03-11Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy
- 2012-02-24World Cancer Report 2008
- 2012-01-08Human Papillomavirus: Iarc Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Human (Iarc Monographs) (IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks to Humans) - The International Agency For Research On Cancer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.